Host On A Rope ~ We won't make you bend for affordable hosting.

We've been in the hosting industry for over 10 years providing ISP's and resellers with wholesale
services, hosting and connectivity. We're a financially stable global company operating in three
countries. Our team is a friendly bunch, always willing to go the extra mile to help a client out.

We strive to provide feature rich hosting packages bundled with the best possible service and
support. Our view on our relationship with our clients is that of a partner, we are here to help
you make your business successful and profitable. We're here to assist you with questions you have,
help you with any issues you experience and give advice on any topic you need input on.

NEW FEATURES:
Optional RAID10 SSD storage
Optional fully managed hosting

We Offer:
FREE ENOM Reseller Account (Worth $995)
FREE £75 GOOGLE AdWords Coupon (when you spend £25)
FREE CloudFlare CDN: Blazing fast content delivery, extra optimization & added security
No Contracts, No Catch
Quality Hardware: Cloud Architecture / min 2GB RAM per Core / RAID10 / GigE Uplink
30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
24/7/365 Friendly LIVE Support Team
99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Payments by Paypal, Credit Card, Google Checkout, WorldPay
INSTANT SIGNUP

Equitas Package
10Gb disk
200Gb bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel accounts
Overselling allowed
Private Nameservers
RVSiteBuilder Pro
RVSkin
Softaculous
Fantastico
ASSP Deluxe (Premium Anti-spam)
CloudFlare CDN
from $6.97 /mo - More Info - GET NOW

Directus Package
25Gb disk
500Gb bandwidth
Overselling allowed
Private Nameservers
RVSiteBuilder Pro
RVSkin
Softaculous
Fantastico
CloudFlare CDN
from $16.07 /mo - More Info - GET NOW

Exigo Package
50Gb disk
1Tb bandwidth
Overselling allowed
Private Nameservers
RVSiteBuilder Pro
RVSkin
Softaculous
Fantastico
CloudFlare CDN
from $30.07 /mo - More Info - GET NOW

For more plans and options visit our site here: www.hostonarope.com

See What Our Customers Say:
"I'm very satisfied with the way and the speed your support is working. Special thanks for the big discount and can recommend others to join you. -Peter"
- link

"Just got an account, the support so far has been very good! Thanks i appreciate it much!"
- link

"these guys have been really good at support! every time I've contactedthey've always been really polite and have gone that bit extra! Sothankyou and keep it up "
- link

"HostOnARope realy excellent company. Their support personal every time online and very professional. Hosting very stabile and fast. If you need a best hosting company HostOnARope must be your first choice."
- link

"Just want something to say about this offer and quality: Excellent great speed, great support (very fast)"
- link

"This is the second time I work with them and I am very satisfied, both from the great fast service and the great hosting solutions I got. WellDone !"
- link

"I am shocked by the prices, when I do not understand something i make a ticket, and getting a answer less than 1hr was a shock! I recommend everyone that this company will not let you down in any way. Recommend for all web hosting customers!"
- link

"Just signed up for a reseller account with Host on a Rope. Everything went quick and painless! Glad I found this offer, so far so good! "
- link

Web Hosting Talk Reviews
- link

Serchen Reviews
- link

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I signup?
A: Refer to the "GET NOW" links above.

Q: Why does the price not match the order?
A: All prices above are denominated monthly. The above text states "from", which indicates the minimum price one can pay. Select 12 month payment period and the price will match.