Is Stagnom a Scam??

I ordered a server from Stagnom a month ago and they still won't deliver. I call EVERY single day and they won't give me any information. They just pass me around to people then say sorry everyone is busy right now please call back another time.

What the hell is the deal with these people??

I suggest you to ask for a refund and order from webtropia.com directly, probably they are reselling the servers of webtropia.com.
    Last edited by IntenseVPS; 10-17-2013 at 11:00 AM.

A month? You waited for 1 month? You should have your money back already by this time. That is way tooooo longggggg for a wait.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Have you already requested a cancellation of the order, or are you still trying to get the server? A month is basically unheard of these days for lead time on a single server. Anything over a week and I would be very concerned in fact.
    GorillaServers Inc. Powerful Bare Metal Servers
    Instant and Custom Deploy 1Gbps/10Gbps Servers in Los Angeles & Ogden Utah
    Follow us @GorillaServers | GSI on Facebook

Hello

Waiting a month is absurd! you sure you did not get any response from them? uhmmm if they have not in stock, you have to get a response in 24 hours at most... Maybe you need ask for refund ASAP
    ▄▀▄ Offshore Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ Keep your privacy!
    ▄▀▄ Europe Servers with DDoS Protection
    ▄▀▄ evoluso.com / info@evoluso.com / Telegram: https://t.me/EVOLUSO

I've been asking for a refund this whole time. They won't answer any tickets and just hang up phone calls. Paid with paypal so the dipute will be lost since its not a tangible item. This company sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by martinlacrosse View Post
    I've been asking for a refund this whole time. They won't answer any tickets and just hang up phone calls. Paid with paypal so the dipute will be lost since its not a tangible item. This company sucks.
    If you cant get anywhere with the company.
    I would dispute with paypal anyways. Simplicity is you never received services. Where paypal wont get involved is you complaining about the services and that. Services undelivered are another story.

Yeah pretty familiar with charging back dick hosts that don't deliver, but this one is a war. I hate these people. The woman on the phone actually says im very sorry noone will be able to speak with you today, everyone is busy. What the hell is that?? She says someone will call you Friday. Thats ridiculous.

Another rip-off host. I would suggest creating a pdf document of all the support tickets you submitted over the past 30 days and use it with you paypal dispute. You never received the service so you have been scammed.
    Fully Managed Web Hosting with 24hrs Non Stop Support
    Wordpress Hosting | Socialengine Hosting | phpFox Hosting
    30 Days Money back | 24hrs Non Stop Support | Instant Setup

Quote Originally Posted by martinlacrosse View Post
    Yeah pretty familiar with charging back dick hosts that don't deliver, but this one is a war. I hate these people. The woman on the phone actually says im very sorry noone will be able to speak with you today, everyone is busy. What the hell is that?? She says someone will call you Friday. Thats ridiculous.
    I'm sorry about the problems you've had with your order. The only reason an order is delayed for such a time is only due to the client not replying to fraud verification procedure emails or IP justification procedure emails.

These are both quite serious issues that we have to comply with %100 for the integrity of our network and also other networks...

I can see in our order system that there are about 3-4 people that are waiting on there orders due to these sort of issues so I can't comment on your individual case unless you PM or e-mail me your order number or e-mail address.
    Ekin Ersoy
    Stagnom Servers | Europe Dedicated Servers with Redefined Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @StagnomUK | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Stagnom

The client should have been reminded of this in every phone call if need be. You cannot justify holding funds and not providing service for 30 days, verification failure or not!

1 Month is way too long, you can probably just dispute it on your credit card or paypal
    :::Psychz Networks:::
    24/7 On-Site Support - Multi-Homed Network -
    ★Los Angeles, CA Premium Network & Dedicated Servers
    ★DDoS Protection Included with every server

Quote Originally Posted by Ekin View Post
    I'm sorry about the problems you've had with your order. The only reason an order is delayed for such a time is only due to the client not replying to fraud verification procedure emails or IP justification procedure emails.

These are both quite serious issues that we have to comply with %100 for the integrity of our network and also other networks...

I can see in our order system that there are about 3-4 people that are waiting on there orders due to these sort of issues so I can't comment on your individual case unless you PM or e-mail me your order number or e-mail address.
    If you don't want to deliver the server refund him money.Holding money for one month is just too much.

If you can't build a server and deliver it within a week, you shouldn't be in business. If you can't deliver that many servers then don't offer them. No excuses.

Update: I PM'd this guy as he requested. Promised a refund but nothing yet, still waiting on it.

But yes, if there was a delay, a simple phone call or email/ticket saying there is a delay is acceptable. 0 communication and closing tickets is not acceptable.

I'll be honest after 24 - 72 hours I would have contacted the provider but I would have kept eye on the junk mail box as well. I do hope you find a provider please feel free to keep us posted
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

If the company consider there brand name important they should know that Web Hosting Companies can be made & killed here. In the interest of your companies image (which by the way sounds & looks pretty bad)i would openly disclose that this customer has either received the product purchased in question - with a complimentary month FREE or Provide a refund and sincere apologies.

This is most certainly what i would be asking for. 1 month is seriously very bad business practice. I hope you resolve your issue soon.

Really This Ticket gives a history. 1 month waiting?
    If it really is a fraud, the provider only has to return the money back quickly, really i dont understand...
    ▄▀▄ Offshore Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ Keep your privacy!
    ▄▀▄ Europe Servers with DDoS Protection
    ▄▀▄ evoluso.com / info@evoluso.com / Telegram: https://t.me/EVOLUSO