Cheap facebook likes, 1000 free likes coupon for trial

Likemode offer cheap facebook fans service.
    This site is a tool that will help you grow your Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube and Websites

Here is trial coupon for 1000 likes for the first 50 users,
    Signup and use the code below for free

"You know the number of fans of the Facebook page means what? In addition to the visibility of this page, it also represents a sense of trust. Imagine you saw two Facebook pages, the first one has less than 10 fans, but the second has a few thousand or even tens of thousands of fans; which one would you you believe? Which one would you trust? You want to take the initiative to join a fan page, but do you know to grow from 1 to 1000 fans is the most difficult? It is like a threshold, when you pass this threshold, it is easy for the number of your fans to continually increase and grow. Do you want to get more than 1000 Facebook fans? You can quickly get Facebook fans HERE. We provide an exchange of Facebook fans. If you point "praise" to join someone else' fan page, you will receive points; when you get points, you can provide your own fan page and let others help you to increase the number of fans by pressing Facebook "like" button. We offer a completely free service; it is free to Join.

can you provide sample of your services

We have enabled 6727-5461-3957-1433 for another 50 users for free.
    Please register and use the coupon for free trial.

Are these just junk likes by some junk users that really have no interest? That's what I keep getting when I buy likes like this. It's pretty sad... I want geniuen likes by real people (quality people, preferably from common wealthy countries) that really do like my product/service and ergo like it. I doubt you'll supply me with that.

The likes are genuine and its from different location or just you are providing from 1 country?