Hello I am looking for a buyer to take over a half rack in Chicago at the Continuum data centers, http://www.continuumdatacenters.com/ . I am interested in selling my hardware that's in the rack to the person who takes over the lease. The servers range from 8GB to 16GB RAM, 2 cores to 6 cores and they all have at least one 1TB sata in them or more.

Also included is a Dell KVM switch with 14 cables, Model 2161DS, some with PS/2 and others with USB plugs. Theres an HP Procurve gigabit switch with 24 ports and an APC PDU. The rack also comes with another included PDU uplinked to the rack's man PDU for some extra outlets with remote reset capability. The uplink is 1 gbps and it comes with 100 mbps of bandwidth for the quota.

The rack currently has 3 of the servers in use by clients. Two of the servers will be emptying out and one will remain if the buyer is OK with having a client included in the sale but if the buyer doesn't care for that then that client will also be moved.

As I mentioned, all the servers are already setup and humming away and there's also some empty space in the form of a 4U "shelf" where the buyer can ship their 1U, 2U or 4U box without rails if needed. There's just under 3 amps of juice remaining in the power that the 12 boxes are not using. This deal is great for someone who wants to setup a footprint really quickly in the Chicago area because the package also comes with 360 IP addresses in the price.

If you have any specific questions I can answer them here or via PM or you can email me at [email protected]. If you are interested enough to want to know the full details before you make an offer then I'm going to need an NDA signed.