Smile HostDime India Dedicated Server - 2 Month Review

When it comes to Hostdime, actually it is not 2 month review, it is 3 year review.

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am actually a student (just 18) and I am interested in this field very much . I am into WebHosting field when I was so young (12 yrs). Went through Many Shared hosting providers, at last reaching VPSlatch in 2010(Later Hostdime Acquired it, this is how I came hostdime customer). We were facing some problems with our VPS when hostdime acquired it. At that time I gave a negative feedback regarding Hostdime in WHT. It was since then I came to know about them, and their management. Their VP Dennis and Manny were very much helping and they treated our services as theirs. Presently that VPS is not with me, it is with other management, I just asked them how is the present service, they said It is fine. So I decided to take a Dedicated Server from Hostdime, preferably from their Indian Branch which gave local support.

So with the VPS (around 3 years) we had good time. So it is time to share the review about the Dedicated Server.

Since I am a student, I have many limitations for financially having a Dedicated Server. I contacted Hostdime India, they finally figured a pretty Good Configuration Dedicated Server for a reasonable price. They helped me moving datas from Hostgator Reseller Hosting. Later we faced some Spam issues, they cleared out it as soon as possible by their team.

Recently they faced some troubles, a couple of DDOS attack, and a UPS issue (which didn't affect my service), but I made sure they treated their other clients nicely. Yes they brought all the services quickly as possible.

Hostdime support is so great, both the Indian and International. They treat us very nicely.

This made me think to visit Hostdime India office, as it is located in my native place Trivandrum, Kerala. I have been there, and the way they treated can't be expressed in words. They were very kind, and their 'BOSS' Mr. Praveen was very kind to give me a treat .

So presently I have no negatives to say about Hostdime, and hope I can continue this relation with hostdime atleast for a time when I start my own DataCenter (in my dreams).

For those who read this review, I strongly suggest to check hostdime, I am sure you wont regret. They are economical, fully managed and gives quick support which actually a customer worries about.

I am attaching few photos of my Visit to Hostdime India.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hdin3.jpg   hdin2.jpg   hdin1.jpg  
    Abdul Muhaymin Arif
    4Biz International LLC, Dubai | India
    http://www.4bizinternational.com/
    Hosting|Domain Registration|Web Designing|Custom SEO Solution

Quote Originally Posted by mampary View Post
    When it comes to Hostdime, actually it is not 2 month review, it is 3 year review.

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am actually a student (just 18) and I am interested in this field very much . I am into WebHosting field when I was so young (12 yrs). Went through Many Shared hosting providers, at last reaching VPSlatch in 2010(Later Hostdime Acquired it, this is how I came hostdime customer). We were facing some problems with our VPS when hostdime acquired it. At that time I gave a negative feedback regarding Hostdime in WHT. It was since then I came to know about them, and their management. Their VP Dennis and Manny were very much helping and they treated our services as theirs. Presently that VPS is not with me, it is with other management, I just asked them how is the present service, they said It is fine. So I decided to take a Dedicated Server from Hostdime, preferably from their Indian Branch which gave local support.

So with the VPS (around 3 years) we had good time. So it is time to share the review about the Dedicated Server.

Since I am a student, I have many limitations for financially having a Dedicated Server. I contacted Hostdime India, they finally figured a pretty Good Configuration Dedicated Server for a reasonable price. They helped me moving datas from Hostgator Reseller Hosting. Later we faced some Spam issues, they cleared out it as soon as possible by their team.

Recently they faced some troubles, a couple of DDOS attack, and a UPS issue (which didn't affect my service), but I made sure they treated their other clients nicely. Yes they brought all the services quickly as possible.

Hostdime support is so great, both the Indian and International. They treat us very nicely.

This made me think to visit Hostdime India office, as it is located in my native place Trivandrum, Kerala. I have been there, and the way they treated can't be expressed in words. They were very kind, and their 'BOSS' Mr. Praveen was very kind to give me a treat .

So presently I have no negatives to say about Hostdime, and hope I can continue this relation with hostdime atleast for a time when I start my own DataCenter (in my dreams).

For those who read this review, I strongly suggest to check hostdime, I am sure you wont regret. They are economical, fully managed and gives quick support which actually a customer worries about.

I am attaching few photos of my Visit to Hostdime India.
    mampary,

Thank you for the great review of our India branch's service! I'm so happy you were able to stop by their office and meet the great team of people we have in Trivandrum! They are all a great pleasure to work with and truly key members of our international presence. I hope you continue to enjoy your service with us for the many years to come and do not hesitate to reach out to me or Manny should you ever need to. We are here to serve you!

Have a great day,
    | Dennis Henry | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands

Thumbs up

Dear Abdul,

It was nice to meet you. I hope you might have got a clear picture on how HostDime operates and different customized tools that we use to enhance the quality of our managed services.

We wish "Best of luck" for your business growth. We will always be there to serve you 24/7.

Glad to see positive review on WHT, HostDime seem done the good job and best of luck in indian market.
    NetDepot.com - Dedicated Servers - Cloud Servers - CDN
    Atlanta, Dallas, NYC area - Chicago & Los Angeles (Coming Soon)
    Fully Automated Cloud | All Dedicated Servers include IPMI
    20 Year Operating History - Financially Stable Business