Question Anyone using iWeb Dedicated Servers ?

Hi, since Im on a search for dedicated server for my startup , one of my friend sent me this link,
    http://iweb.com/dedicated-server/deals

Im looking for more reviews and good words about it, if someone can share their experiences with them.

Im looking at this plan,

CORE2 QUAD Q6600 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB SATA with 10000GB Traffic 100Mbps : 89$ / monthly , cPanel WHM included, Basic Managed.

I was with these guys for about three years. Nice service. They are definitely professionals. Its quite a large operation and they employ a lot of linux experts. Along with any large company you may experience some customer service problems like some people have reported. I never had a problem with them myself though. I barely had to use it, and it may have changed since I left them in 2012.

I only left because some other providers were offering much more for quite a bit less. You can trust these guys though with anything you put on their servers. I would recommend them on their professionalism and dependability alone.

You should use the search option here for reviews about them.

Remember that it is not the same with LiquidWeb ( your old provider ) since they offer fully managed server compared with iWeb which has basic management only.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I know that iWeb is a budget provider but they have many negative feedbacks
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1107754
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1312391

Oh bad, okay thread may be deleted.
    JetCloud Datacenter Pvt Ltd - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS134325 - Powered by JetSpot Networks
    cPanel/WHM • CloudLinux • CSF/CXS/MailScanner • KernelCare • Softaculous • Jetbackup • SolusVM

@soamz, there are good and bad reviews of almost any providers here on Web Hosting Talk. Some are justified some aren't. I suggest you make your own search and opinion by reading some of those threads.

Regards,
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-x View Post
    I know that iWeb is a budget provider but they have many negative feedbacks
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1107754
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1312391
    I've been with iWeb for a very long time and cannot share the negative feedback. For one, the first thread you linked to is from a person who has never hosted with iWeb and who posted it because he thought he was unfairly treated. The second thread is about a person who said that iWeb was unreliable and with poor support, without giving any information whatsoever.

They may be budget or not (I have seen a lot of providers that sell dedicated servers for less), but they are certainly not a provider known for receiving negative feedback.

I've been with iWeb for more than a year. Haven't had a single issue with them.

the problem is if any1 happy with any provider they dont post any good reviews but if they r not they start posting bad reviews all over the web.

Thumbs down IWeb Review customer since 2011

I've been with iWeb since April of 2011, we have 1 dedicated & 3 smart servers.

Good About iWeb:

• Pricing is great.
    • hardware is great.
    • Zero downtime.

Bad About iWeb:

• Support response time.
    • Support understanding the issue.
    • Support staff level 1 often times does not understand your issues.
    • Billing is hard to understand
    • Language barrier
    • Unable to speak with server admins via telephone.

If you depend on support from a server farm like iWeb. Then I would not recommend iWeb at this time. We are looking to move away from Iweb because we have grown so tired of the bad support given by iWeb.

yeah iweb has no downtime i have used their clearance servers they got much good uptime since just sometimes the technical support seems to be in hanging garden sometimes lol.. but never the less their network is quite good.

Thumbs up

I've been with iWeb for 2 years. Haven't had a single issue with them. Server Pricing & Network is good. Unmananged they offer normal support. Thumps Up iWeb!

Used to lease a dedicated server from iWeb and there was never any problems. Plenty of notice for hardware upgrades and possible downtime, if any.

The sales guys want your $ and can come across as pushy, I was once told. But that's part of the business.

WD
    Last edited by wd__; 11-23-2013 at 05:16 AM. Reason: typo

All provider have good and bad features, you should research and compare some of them and then choice.