Burst.Net - Hetzner or Leaseweb? (small dedicated server)

Hi,

I need a rather small custom built dedicated server (1U)
    4+core E3
    500GB SSD
    2x3TB

the setup should be somewhere around 250 and i don't think those companies will be far apart.

I've been with burst.net up to now, but maybe its just me but their service has gone down quite a lot (and i am not only talking about their data center moving disaster).

the server does not need to have 24/7/365 reliability, I can live with hours (few days) downtime also - oc i prefer not to.

traffic/connectivity is irrelevant.

I can't really decide where to go, any recommendations? Maybe I'll ask constant if they can match prices, but they usually are quite a lot more expensive (unfortunately).

You mentioned 4 companies that are completely different from one another, different price range, different budgets, different locations, etc.

What you're trying to find is definitely do-able in your price range and there are at least 20+ companies in the offers section who sell Xeon E3s who can probably get you what you're looking for at or below your budget with very little or no downtime.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    You mentioned 4 companies that are completely different from one another, different price range, different budgets, different locations, etc.
    locations yes - because its not relevant, but different budgets?

all of them are budget hosters, how do they not compare to each other.

btw. forgot 32GB RAM in the OP, should be somewhere between 220-250 IMO, for budget hosters.

Constant isn't a budget provider.
    Leaseweb is a mixed provider with multiple options.

The rest are budget providers (Hetzner/Burst).
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

From the companies, the OP has been making its questions, we have received a positive feedback from all our customers it is just a mean whether you like their methodologies or not, just focus on the key offering they provide, such as: SLA response time, network uptime, location latency, delivery time and server specs x price.
    HyperFilter DDoS Protection Solutions
    Specializing in DDoS Protected Hosting Services such as:
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - WebHosting - Domain Registration - Remote Protection Services
    Exclusive management panel for attack reporting available for all services.

If you have low budget and do not require much support, I would recommend BurstNet.

I confirm what has been said above about location, it has actually some importance depending on where your customer is.

Distance=hops between equipments, so the less your data will have to travel, the less your customer will wait to get the job done!
    Can be OK for an email, but for SaaS...