Im looking for a VPS, for automated youtube viewers etc.

As the tile says im interested in a vps, or similiar for the purpose on running some browsers with imacros and some viewers for youtube and so on. Would like to keep the costs low, any recomendations?

Might start with 1 ip but if all goes as planed might need to add IPs and more resources.

Any feedback or tips would be appreciated as i am rather new in this.

Middletown, USA
    how much is your budget?windows or linux VPS you mean? - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Well i would be interested in a windows operating system.
    As for price, i dont really know what the costs are.
    Last edited by Postbox; 10-18-2013 at 09:30 AM.

How much bandwidth will it use? And how much CPU resource will it consume? I'll post a few providers here once I know your requirements.

United Kingdom
    How much diskspace you need on it would be useful to know as well

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-x View Post
    How much bandwidth will it use? And how much CPU resource will it consume? I'll post a few providers here once I know your requirements.
    We had a fellow doing automated Twitch.TV viewers and he chewed ~3TB in ~3 days.

We had another fellow doing youtube and he needed a Windows KVM to handle it all. He ate through 1TB pretty damn quick, paniced, and asked if we'd sell him 100mbit unmetered.

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

offer section is good place to start. many host offered so called "unmetered" bandwidth, maybe fit to your requirements. :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

Peddling scum SEO techniques, that old chestnut.

More constructively, using something as primitive as imacros how will you handle prompts for captcha, Google include YouTube DO have captchas via "lets check you're not a robot" if doing a lot of viewing, it might only happen every few hours though. Plus I would hope that google would be able to notice if most viewers come from a single IP or range of IPs, yes I know some ISPs route via their own proxies, but for a low volume video a small bit of statistical analysis will catch you out a mile.
    MattF - Since the start... twitter / github

3TB in 3 days? I'm pretty sure that your provider will suspend your VPS.

not if you are paying for that. plenty of vpses wont mind but they won t also be cheap

Yeah, but 3TB in 3 days means 30TB in 30 days, most VPS'es offer under 10TB of BW and unlimited BW VPS'es are usually on very slow connections.

there is very cheap VPS mostly start at 10$ per month i was use some of them