Post Please , rate my new site

Hello .

I have my new portfolio site . Could you please , rate it .
    I would like to offer my services on forums like this puttin in thread link in to my portfolio . As you can see there is contact field at the bottom for client so he could chose his budget and few other information and send it to my email .

Offcourse I will add more work samples .

4/10, you should at least add a slider or headline.

Offcourse .

I will think about it . Thanks for your oppinion .

I don't want to score, but here's couple of suggestions.

- The design could be much more visually interesting. Try having different background colors for different content blocks for example.
    - Get rid of the text "banner" on the top and bottom of all the reference boxes. It's pointless UI clutter.
    - Unless the text is just a placeholder, please proofread it.

Hello Bartek,

I checked your site and there was one thing that immediately caught my eye.

I see you went for the approach to put all your website sections on 1 page and navigate with the scroll only. This is ok, its actually becoming more and more popular and for a portfolio site that's a very good choice...

However it bothers me that it is just too simple - the font is too small, you used just a few colors and there isn't anything that demands your attention as a visitor. You can also separate the different sections for example with a different background color. For example the user clicks on "Works" and it is with one color. Scrolling down they should be able to clearly see when a section ends and another one begins.

I can give you an example with a website I saw just recently, it will give you a better idea of what I'm talking about exactly -

I hope I've been helpful for you. Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll proud of the end result. where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, VPS, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions.

It looks very simple for me. I would rate 2 / 10.

What's the empty space above the logo for?

Nice and simple 5/10

Your banners might be good, however the website sound more like blog than a professional website.
    Work, service and contact section... all that for a one page website and everything very close together.

nice portfolio. 5 out of 10

Not bad for a start but it looks "unfinished" to me.
    My opinion is 4/10.
    █ INSTANT Managed XEN VPS and Dedicated Servers with Webuzo Premium Control Panel
    █ Brand name servers HP and DELL | DDoS protection | 99.9% Uptime | CloudStats monitoring | 24x7x365 Managed Support | Satisfaction Guarantee

Cleveland, Ohio
    It looks ok to me, but there is a lot of dead space on the top of the site that could be removed. - Content Management / Portal Software Solutions
    Host on our network or buy our software to host on your own server