Unhappy WiredTree - Not received details nor a response from the support

Hello,
    I purchased a VPS from WiredTree over 24 hours ago. I got a call a little bit after I purchased (Since I wrote to the support, that I hadn't received any confirmation e-mail, other than my paypal stamp)

They told me that I would receive login info and the server would be setup within 60 minutes.
    Today, I haven't heard anything from them. Sent them two emails and trying calling them.

Anyone knows if this is common or should I just wait it out? Maybe ask for a refund. I'm in desperate need for this server to get online, as I have a whole member base waiting for it.

Please check your spam folder. We have sent your welcome email twice now:
    Oct/14/2013 11:08:04AM Welcome to WiredTree!
    Oct/15/2013 4:14:57AM Welcome to WiredTree!

but it appears that you are not receiving it or our emails. Please give us a call if you don't have them. Our billing department is open now (it is open normal business hours) and can help you with this. Our phone numbers are in my signature. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Zac Cogswell
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response <15 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    zac @ wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree Zac View Post
    Please check your spam folder. We have sent your welcome email twice now:
    Oct/14/2013 11:08:04AM Welcome to WiredTree!
    Oct/15/2013 4:14:57AM Welcome to WiredTree!

but it appears that you are not receiving it or our emails. Please give us a call if you don't have them. Our billing department is open now (it is open normal business hours) and can help you with this.
    Wow, so sorry then! I have not received anything so far. I've checked both spam folder and all other folders.

Could you please send it to another e-mail address?

Yes, we definitely can. Please check your PMs.
    Zac Cogswell
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response <15 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    zac @ wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

I also noticed that the first email I got from WiredTree (I opened a new account a few days ago) went into my spam folder, but I have been highly impressed with their service overall. And this was after a terrible initial customer service experience with Future Hosting.

It's early, but I'd highly recommend WiredTree to anyone who needs it. And that means I've got about three other VPS vendors that are on my never-use-again list!

Quote Originally Posted by ace13 View Post
    It's early, but I'd highly recommend WiredTree to anyone who needs it. And that means I've got about three other VPS vendors that are on my never-use-again list!
    Thank you ace13 for the kind words. We are happy to have you aboard! If there is ever anything you need, never hesitate to open a ticket or call us directly. We are always available. Also, feel free to PM or email me directly if you ever have any questions.

I had the same problem receiving my Welcome email from WiredTree a couple of weeks ago via an email address on a Hostgator hosting account, even when I whitelisted the WiredTree domain in SpamAssassin, but when I had them resend to a Gmail account it went right through. Weird.

Wiredtree did provision my account within an hour of setting it up, and they have been stellar since despite a number of noobie questions on my part.

Im looking to go for wiredtree Fully managed SSD VPS server too.

Just need to know, how good and active is their support team ?

Is it 24x7 like LiquidWeb ?
    JetCloud Datacenter Pvt Ltd - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    AS134325 - Powered by JetSpot Networks
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Own Dedicated Network Backbone - Core (Juniper) Aggregation (Huawei) Access (Cisco)

Quote Originally Posted by soamz View Post
    Im looking to go for wiredtree Fully managed SSD VPS server too.

Just need to know, how good and active is their support team ?

Is it 24x7 like LiquidWeb ?
    I have been a customer for only a few weeks, but their support ticket response time has consistently been about 15 minutes or less, they actually read the support requests, and no canned responses. Yes, their support is 24/7.

I have been with the for two months now. I have the pure SSD 2GB Ram plan. They are superb period. I have two eCommerce stores, two WP site and three static HTML sites. All image heavy. The WP sites load in .9 and 1.2 seconds and the html sites load in .3 seconds. I am working with them on ideas to speed up the 7K product eCommerce site as it loads in 3 seconds.

As for service, they are right there, right on it and are very thorough. All techs are helpful, thoughtful, determined to do a good job and seem to enjoy taking care of you. I can also say that management and techs are all very courteous and knowledgeable. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Indeed, 24-7.

WiredTree - Not received details nor a response from the support

Thanks a lot for your review. I'm thinking to take their 4000SSD plan .

What ecommerce website do you have ? I mean what ecommerce platform ?

And do you use Litespeed ?
    JetCloud Datacenter Pvt Ltd - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    AS134325 - Powered by JetSpot Networks
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Own Dedicated Network Backbone - Core (Juniper) Aggregation (Huawei) Access (Cisco)

I am planning on testing lightspeed by leasing another server for a month. I have Opencart, modded, it runs very well but with a slow first byte time.

I would be surprised if WiredTree gets a bad rep Nice to have seen it as a mere SPAM problem.

WiredTree rocks ^_^

I am looking at getting a new server from them