paypal lift limit time frame?

Hi,

Can some one tell me how long does paypal take to lift the yearly limit on a new created account? 10 days ago we registered a paypal account and under the "Account Limits:" the "Receiving limit per year" was 2500 EUR. We have lifted the limit and send them all the documents they need, and we also received an email that the limit is lifted and that now we can send/receive money unlimited but on the paypal account there is still "Provide identification - in progress" and a note "We'll contact you if we have any questions. Confirm identification so the account holder can move money". So I have read somewhere that this take up to 30 days in some cases. We also call their support and they only told us to wait. So, does anyone know how long it takes? Your personal experiences?

Thank you,

I don't know how they work for EU clients, but I know for US client I just added a bank and a EIN (Employer Identification Number) and it lifted my limits after I confirmed my bank account.

I am from EU. Limits on my account were lifted instantly after verifying via bank.

Have you verified your account before you got limitation?

Yes, account is verified and I'm receiving payments on it. It is just limited on 2500 EUR per year.

the most strange thing is that they sent me an email saying that the limit is lifted and I can send/receive unlimited money but the limit is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by kafka13 View Post
    Yes, account is verified and I'm receiving payments on it. It is just limited on 2500 EUR per year.

the most strange thing is that they sent me an email saying that the limit is lifted and I can send/receive unlimited money but the limit is still there.
    I would say send them an email or give them a call. I've actually found them to be quick and helpful over the phone.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

Yeah, they told me that once the amount I received approaches €2,500, they will review my documents than and remove the limit.

Have you linked a credit card to your PayPal account? You are OK with the identification documents they requested, but you also need to link a credit card for your account to become fully verified and have all limits lifted.
    NetworkPanda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

There is a section somewhere in paypal (may be under the resolution center)called the to do list, if you look down this list it will let you know why the limit hasn't been lifted automatically. However if everything has been done give them a ring

Was instant for me. I'd defiantly give them a call, you will get a more "personal" response and much more likely of an actual resolution .

Try and remove limits by having your account fully verified.