* Solar VPS - Worst Support

Hello Friends,

I need to share my reviews of Solarvps.com with you guys so no one can in future face the issue like me.

I am using them from last 6+ months and everything was smooth and silky they are supportive too ( but in minor issues).

Few days back they Migrate their data center to a new location and my site was down for 12 hours (does not matter bcoz this is with all of the users)

But when the server goes up my site front page is working (but in few hours i was getting mails from users that they can't access the pages of my sites.

And then i checked the internal pages and i m getting a 500 Server error after opening the ticket it took another couple of hours to solve the issue.

Next day one of my plugin is giving me issue of a database table, i opened an another ticket and they can't able to find the table and another couple of hours wasted to just clear the thing, the support people were saying that this is due to the migration of your site and you need to re transfer the site, and again hours wasted to tell them that the migration was from your end not mine.

Somehow they manager to delete the table which was missing and my plugin start working.

But after few hours in morning i got a mail from PINDGOM that my server is down.

I rush to the PC and check the site it was opening but on pingdom it is showing down, then i checked the host-tracker.com and found my site is giving 403 error. also in google webmaster i can't fetch the site.

I mail them and they said site is opening the 403 issue is not from their end.

And till now i m still facing the issue and these guys are doing nothing. they just said copy the site re install the pod move the site back again to the server, as this is a kid's homework.

I am moving my site from their server to wiredtree in few hours but before this i want another people to show their support and quality if their services.

Thanks Friends

Is your vps managed?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

yes it is.

But it does not have Cruise Mission Support and i don't need it too, bcoz i can handle my site issues.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuhetu View Post
    yes it is.

But it does not have Cruise Mission Support and i don't need it too, bcoz i can handle my site issues.
    What support plan do you have?

All SolarVPS PODs (VPS's) are unmanaged unless the mission control package is purchased.

No changes were made during the migration other then physical relocation of hardware.

Yup i know but they need to provide the support for the things which are from their side.

All of a sudden my server is giving me so many problems just bcoz of the migration.

I m so confused the support team is only know the way which is to reinstall all the things.

I will try it tonight and post the updates

Sins they did the transfer / migration and then this problem occurred when they touched your site they should defenatly look into the problem and fix it. They fixed the other problems they should fix this one to.

Wired tree is a great provider and their support is wonderful.

Yeah i m planning to move to the WiredTREE this week.

Atleast they can solve the problems which are created bcoz of them.

Wiredtree support is not only great, it is also faster...

Quote Originally Posted by sakuhetu View Post
    Yeah i m planning to move to the WiredTREE this week.

Atleast they can solve the problems which are created bcoz of them.