Threaded View

Never go for Budgetvm.com | They [charged my credit card without my permission]

Hello Guys,

I am here about to ask you few advice and need to let you guys know about the <<removed>> experience with Budgetvm.com.

I purchased a VPS server from them 6 months earlier using my credit card on 04/12/2013. Since I had too many network issues with the VPS I wished to cancel the account. So I never thought of renewing the hosting account since I was not using it for months. But I never asked them for the refund because the issue happened after 30 days from the purchase.
    And few days back I just checked my registered email and I found that they renewed the VPS for next "1 year" without asking me. They have taken charges from my credit card without my permission. I do not find any option to "Remove Credit" option in the billing area. They would have been ask me before doing the renewal and using my credit card. Is that right ??? What do you say ??

They renewed it on 10/11/2013 without my permission. I then opened a ticket at the very next moment when I saw this. And waited to some hours, but there were no reply, then I started chatting with one of the sales rep and I was told to wait two days as it is week end. I agree and waited for two days. On Monday I again asked via ticket about any update.But there were no replies. I again went for the Live chat/Sales chat to check the status about the ticket. The chat rep was Christopher. He was not ready to give any additional information on the chat. He was behaving my like "I asked him about to give some discounts coupons". And disconnected the chat without hearing me completely. I am pasting his chat log here, his attitude can be clearly seen here.
    =========================
    Christopher : Hello Jithin. What Sales questions can I answer for you today?
    Jithin : hey, Nobody is available on live chat tooo???
    What kind of support is this ??
    Christopher : We do not provide live support on chat, We have pre-sales and sales discussions, if you have support questions file a support ticket
    Jithin : I know that, I posted this ticket 3 days before.
    And you your sales team said that, billing teams are not available n week ends and they will update my ticket on monday.
    But still I did not get any reply on my ticket. I need to know the status please. I am loosing my money

Christopher : Are you going to provide a ticket ID?

Jithin : Yes, ZUO-251-26030 this is the ticket ID .I need to know why it is delaying.????

Christopher : You're going to have to wait for a response from the billing department

Sales and billing is Monday - Friday

Jithin : Sorry, its Monday there ?
    Christopher : Please be patient that is the only information I have
    Thank you for your chat. Feel free to update your support ticket in queue if you have any questions.
    [He left the chat by here, but the chat box was active so I typed the following and waited for 15 minutes. But no reply.]

Jithin : Why you can't answer my question Christopher?
    Is it sunday or monday ony our time zone??
    Please answer
    ====

Can this be called as customer support ?? I don't think so. At least he should have check the issue. But instead of doing anything he was just asking me to wait.

And atlast after 4 days, I got a reply on the ticket. The following is the ticket reply
    ===
    Hello,

Thank you for using our services, we do not have an automated billing system. As such this payment must have been issued by yourself. As you are outside of our 30 days money-back guarantee, you are not eligible for a refund.

If I can be of any further assistance or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Kevin

==

What the hell is this ???
    What a pathetic support and service these guys are providing ??? I did not wish to use the account, so I did not mind renewing it. But these guys renewed the account without asking me and used my credit card without my permission and simply saying that they do not have any option for auto payment.

To BudgetVM support guys,

What you think of customers ? Do you guys think that I was drunken and messed up with my Credit Card and made the payment ?? Uh ?? How dare you replied me like this without checking or escalating the issue to your senior admins ?
    If any of you guys seeing this thread, you should reply here. So the public can also see your attitude toward customers and what you have to say on this. This is the ticket #ZUO-251-26030.
    =====
    Dear forum user, please never go for this dirty hosting provider if you care about your credit card. Some of you may/may not agree with this. But what I have said here is my bitter experience with them.

Users, how can I file a legal movement toward this guys ? Any way to ? Please let me know,if any.

Thank you!
    Last edited by foobic; 10-14-2013 at 11:44 PM.