The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.3.6
This version has some major bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) [Feature] Improved the IP pool server options. Now users can choose multiple servers while adding the IP Pool.
2) [GUI] Admin User Interface has been updated for a better experience.
3) [Bug Fix] Virtualizor was not able to create the VPS if the template name had space in it. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] In a cluster, NAT IP Pools were not deleted when IP Pools were deleted. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] In OpenVZ, when a VPS was suspended and manually started, the unsuspend would fail and would remain unsuspended in the Database. Since the VPS was suspended in the database, Virtualizor failed to start or stop the VPS. This is fixed now by locking the VPS when the VPS is suspended.
6) [GUI Fix] Admins were able to create IPv6 Pools with NAT and Routing enabled. Which is prohibited and fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
Softaculous - Auto Installer for cPanel, Direct Admin, InterWorx, Plesk, H-Sphere
The only Auto Installer that installs 260+ scripts. Install in just ONE STEP! Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 60+ OS Templates
Webuzo - Softaculous for the Cloud i.e. Softaculous Standalone