Photo hosting service with upload facility, design, e-commerce, and client proofing

Hi all,

Several years ago, this topic has appeared in the WHT. About photo hosting. In addition to hosting providers with space and large bandwidth, I also look at other alternative services like PhotoShelter, Zenfolio, LightRocket, Photodeck and much more. Added value of LightRocket, PhotoShelter, and the similar services are ease of use. File upload facility, web design, e-commerce (not appearing in LightRocket), and client proofing.

Is there a WHT members who have experience with them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shawoody View Post
    I have some experience with it. How can I help you? care to elaborate a bit?
    I've tried their trial version. Zenfolio, LightRocket, and PhotoShelter. Average is very nice and easy. Also the security side. But yeah, using trial facility has a short duration

So I need some information, maybe there is a use for a long time. How their service, quality hosting, script, support, and the e-commerce.

Or perhaps there is an alternative information services? Honestly, I love Zenfolio. One of the reason, they allows multi user. So there are some members who can upload photos at once.

Photo hosting service with upload facility, design, e-commerce, and client proofing

I have used zenfolio for a project in the past and was happy with it. Lots of options out there