[UK] 25% OFF Pure SSD, LiteSpeed Powered Hosting From Jiffy Domains

Jiffy Domains, offers you affordable cPanel shared hosting perfect for individuals and businsses that wish to start their own online business or bring their bricks and mortar business to the online world. We use only name-brand servers housed in our London, UK datacenter which allows us to deliver optimum affordability, flexibility and reliability.

Main Features:
    • 24/7 Technical Support
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    • Pure Solid-State Drive Storage
    • Latest cPanel Version
    • LiteSpeed Web Server
    • Multiple PHP Versions
    • Softaculous Auto Installer
    • CloudFlare CDN
    • RVSiteBuilder Pro
    • R1Soft Backups
    • Free cPanel Migration
    • Free SSL Certificate
    • and much, much more!

Why choose Jiffy Domains Hosting?

LiteSpeed web server is upto 9 times faster than the standard Apache web server. It increases the performance of PHP by up to 50% and SSL by 3 times. LiteSpeed fully supports .htaccess, mod_rewrite and everything else that Apache is most commonly known for. If your website currently works on Apache we'll guarantee that it will work better an faster on our LiteSpeed powered hosting!

Our Servers are powered by Solid-State Drives (SSD) which are up to 100 times faster than regular hard disk drive to ensure maximum performance and reliability.

WebHostingTalk Special Offer! Order our Shared Hosting today and receive 25% OFF One-Time Discount!
    Promotional Code: JIFFYDOMAINSSSD
    Silver

RAID Protected Pure SSD Storage: 3GB
    Premium Data Transfer: 50GB

Starting at 1.99/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
    More Info | Order Now

Gold

RAID Protected Pure SSD Storage: 10GB
    Premium Data Transfer: 100GB

Starting at 3.99/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
    More Info | Order Now

Platinum

RAID Protected Pure SSD Storage: 30GB
    Premium Data Transfer: 250GB

Starting at 5.99/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
    More Info | Order Now

Are you still considering signing up? Read our reviews on Serchen:
    www.serchen.co.uk/company/jiffy-domains/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted

Angry Very Poor Experience

I signed up with Jiffy Domains in 15th of January 2014. It took over 24 hours from my welcome email for me to receive my hosting settings, this only happened after I submitted a ticket requesting them!
    Then after me setting the nameservers that were supplied I had more trouble. They would not resolve. After 6 days of constant requests for support and getting mediocre answers ( most tickets went unanswered ) I requested a refund. My domain was still not resolving to the nameservers supplied and no further support was being offered. I confirmed the problem was there end by changing the nameservers to my other host and they resolved within hours. The owner of the company Benjamin Fordyce was never online and his knowledge was poor at best. This was a very poor experience all round and wasted 6 days of my time. Im still waiting for a refund of 7. I have submitted a paypal dispute yesterday morning and submitted a ticket which both are still unanswered.
    He claims to offer 24 hour support and yet nobody is online. I have screenshots of all support requests and advice given.

Thumbs down Update on Jiffy Domains - Scammers

They have refused to speak to me or answer me, they even closed my ticket asking for a refund with no explenation on why or trying to resolve the issue. On there website they claim to offer a 30 day refund. Avoid these scammers!

Thumbs down scammed of 7

Just a quick update on the Jiffy Domain scammers. They still have not refunded my money nor have they answered any support tickets, in fact they have closed all my tickets without answering them. They have also refused to comment on the paypal dispute I submitted.
    All this negative feedback for 7, I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. The owner of the website is Benjamin Fordyce who is an ex factory worker http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-fordyce/46/809/865 and he runs a few other dodgey websites and hosting companies, one is registered here 9 Scarborough Avenue, Skegness PE25 2SZ.