Any Reviews for Zeneva.net?

Been doing some research on Zeneva LLC and can't seem to find any reviews on their hosting services. Anyone using them that would like to share?

never heard about that company before
    and it seem they only host 41 domain for now, http://www.dailychanges.com/zeneva.net/

Quote Originally Posted by webuser8 View Post
    Been doing some research on Zeneva LLC and can't seem to find any reviews on their hosting services. Anyone using them that would like to share?
    How did you hear of them / come across them?
    Not as active on WHT as I used to be, but still drop in and receive email notifications from here.
    My personal blog site: https://www.oakleys.org.uk/blog

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOakley View Post
    How did you hear of them / come across them?
    I was looking into SuperNap and stumbled upon their hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuguhost View Post
    never heard about that company before
    and it seem they only host 41 domain for now, http://www.dailychanges.com/zeneva.net/
    The information provided by those sites aren't the actual number. The actual value could end up varying a lot.
    You can't calculate the amount of domains hosted on a server unless you have root access.

They are relatively new company apparently so you will probably not find any reviews yet.
    Domain Creation Date: 22-mar-2013

staff is good, but I have been waiting one and half month for setup my server.
    my icq is 125891033
    dashao@gmail.com
    msn leo2china@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by leitian View Post
    How can one afford to wait one and a half month for a server ?
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by leitian View Post

Please message me with an order number. We're very fast on turning around servers. All servers are usually deployed within 72 business hours unless we get further delays due to promotions and then it can take a bit longer.

Yes I have a review. I ordered from them on the 12th of December, was told 3 days later someone was working on the server, and its now the 30th without a server being partitioned. Ready. Or even accessible.

They even had the gall to ask me if I wanted to install the OS 2 days ago.

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. We are finding an actual host and not some provider who promises and never delivers. Or even answers their support tickets.

They asked you if you wanted to install your own OS?? Blimey
    Dediport.com - Premium Hosting Solutions
    UK Datacenter Services
    High Quality Web Hosting - VPS Servers - Dedicated Servers - Colocation Services

Quote Originally Posted by MediaSwift View Post
    They asked you if you wanted to install your own OS?? Blimey
    I couldn't believe it either. I have NEVER in 15 years had a hosting company ask me that.

Let me tell you about Zeneva

the owner is Timmy Lee he lives in Florida 28 years old and the most unprofessional person you will ever meet in your life.

lets start by telling a small story about a night i was with him and his 2 local helpers in vegas at the supernap.

once there i found out that all his servers on his proclaimed owned network is complete bull,
    he leases is servers not owned
    he runs desktop drives in his servers not constellation drives like any reputable hosting company would
    a few days later i needed to get my hardware out of his cage in the data center but found out i could not because he has been locked out of his cage for not paying his bill to the data center.this was in November and he still hasn't paid it yet they are still locked out.

Timmy Lee talks crap about his customers and told me point black when i asked him why he don't set up services after payment is made he said f*ckem they can wait until i have time or im sober enough to fig out how to do it lol. i knew right then and there that Zeneva is the worst hosting company i have ever dealt with and i advise all who hear there name to run far far away.

<<Removed>>
    Last edited by Mike V; 01-01-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Well this thread definitely had a twist. Guess there are now reviews.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I couldn't believe it either. I have NEVER in 15 years had a hosting company ask me that.
    We have recently had a huge growth that has caused some delays in our operating system installs and have a bit of a back log. We're catching up and should have any and all orders deployed by the weekend since the Holiday Season is over.

We value each and every one of our customers and take care of any and all customers that we have. If anyone is experiencing issues with us then we have no issues working with you and resolving them. We are not perfect and are working on growing our staff and bringing on additional employees to handle the increase in orders. If anyone has a server that hasn't been deployed then please don't hesitate to put in a support ticket and we will get it handled immediately.

Our servers consist of Seagate Barracuda Drives which is equivalent to a Western Digital Black that many hosting companies use as well as Seagate Constellation drives in our servers. We have a mixture of both in all of our servers. Our customers have no complaints with this and most reputable companies do run WD Black/Seagate Barracuda Drives. Our employees are not alcoholics and nor am I. We do not talk any negative or "crap" about any of our customers. We value each and every one of our customers.

We do work directly with a leasing company on some of our equipment and some is owned by us. Many large companies including SoftLayer (before the buyout), HostDime, BlackLotus, DigitalOcean, VolumeDrive, Limestone Networks, BurstNet, and many others work with leasing companies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with leasing equipment as it allows us to maximize our revenue for servers.

We have complete and full access to our equipment and work regularly in the data center to bring new customers online and working on bringing up 2 additional carriers now at our network.

Thank you

if only it was true

if that's the case Timmy were are my rails for my server that are still in the data center that you don't have access to to get them to me ?

don't start talking BS numbers and BS statements to these good peeps, every time i seen you you were drunk and running your mouth about how perfect your company is lol how FAIL can you get lol

i was there i know the truth

Quote Originally Posted by CloudComputingLV View Post
    We have recently had a huge growth that has caused some delays in our operating system installs and have a bit of a back log. We're catching up and should have any and all orders deployed by the weekend since the Holiday Season is over.

We value each and every one of our customers and take care of any and all customers that we have. If anyone is experiencing issues with us then we have no issues working with you and resolving them. We are not perfect and are working on growing our staff and bringing on additional employees to handle the increase in orders. If anyone has a server that hasn't been deployed then please don't hesitate to put in a support ticket and we will get it handled immediately.

Our servers consist of Seagate Barracuda Drives which is equivalent to a Western Digital Black that many hosting companies use as well as Seagate Constellation drives in our servers. We have a mixture of both in all of our servers. Our customers have no complaints with this and most reputable companies do run WD Black/Seagate Barracuda Drives. Our employees are not alcoholics and nor am I. We do not talk any negative or "crap" about any of our customers. We value each and every one of our customers.

We do work directly with a leasing company on some of our equipment and some is owned by us. Many large companies including SoftLayer (before the buyout), HostDime, BlackLotus, DigitalOcean, VolumeDrive, Limestone Networks, BurstNet, and many others work with leasing companies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with leasing equipment as it allows us to maximize our revenue for servers.

We have complete and full access to our equipment and work regularly in the data center to bring new customers online and working on bringing up 2 additional carriers now at our network.

Thank you
    lol stop telling lies Timmy i have you on video and i was there many nights watching you make a ass of your self drunk and then returning to the data center drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Bihira View Post
    Well this thread definitely had a twist. Guess there are now reviews.
    There were 2 recent reviews on LowEndTalk. One customer had been waiting almost 3 months for their server to be delivered.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187...ories-continue
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/174...te-frustration

Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    lol stop telling lies Timmy i have you on video and i was there many nights watching you make a ass of your self drunk and then returning to the data center drunk
    This isn't a place to post false accusations against our company or take out your personal hate toward our company.

We're very upfront and forward with our customers.

Thank you.

Timmy is so full of ****, in fact to one better Terry H, Little Timmy contracted for service with our company for a 10g wave between Vegas and LA, and IP transit. First off once we got the service installed Timmy POS gear was an issue, but for some reason he would not accept that fact. Once he changed out his gear and supposedly got one of his engineers to build the config the service still didn't come up. We had to get one of our engineers to actually config the port for them as Timmy and his so call employee/consultant didn't have a clue when it came to routing. So after all that time wasted, little Timmy skips out on his bill and does not pay once. We shut him off after a month and 1/2 of listening to his ****** lies. Stay away from Timmy as its only a matter of time before the lights get shut off on his ****** business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudComputingLV View Post

Thank you
    How often are you going to not pay a carrier before there are no carriers left to use?

only a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by kcorj12 View Post
    Timmy is so full of ****, in fact to one better Terry H, Little Timmy contracted for service with our company for a 10g wave between Vegas and LA, and IP transit. First off once we got the service installed Timmy POS gear was an issue, but for some reason he would not accept that fact. Once he changed out his gear and supposedly got one of his engineers to build the config the service still didn't come up. We had to get one of our engineers to actually config the port for them as Timmy and his so call employee/consultant didn't have a clue when it came to routing. So after all that time wasted, little Timmy skips out on his bill and does not pay once. We shut him off after a month and 1/2 of listening to his ****** lies. Stay away from Timmy as its only a matter of time before the lights get shut off on his ****** business practice.

it only a matter of time and all his servers at switch will be off line. i see a lot of court hearings in Timmy Lee Petty jr future. i feel sorry for all the peeps he has screwed with this FAILED business he calls Zeneva. it is all going to catch up to him real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by xxGreatGatsbyxx View Post
    How often are you going to not pay a carrier before there are no carriers left to use?
    This seems related:

https://vpsboard.com/topic/3283-zene...e-3#entry53478
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

Wow. I have to admit when shopping for new hosts and searching Google "HostCompanyName review", you find some pretty interesting reviews. I just happen to stumble across this company's site and was interested in some dedicated servers. But after going to Google and searching for Zeneva hosting review, this company is horrible. Thank you very much for posting this review. After so many years, I am tired of dealing with companies like this and you guys saved me a headache.

Even funnier is reading "Our service isn't bad. You can ask any of our customers who continue to praise our service." at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/174...te-frustration and the bad reviews out number the good reviews or "praises" by almost 20:1. LOL

Yeah Nick.

I was hoping we would get the review in before he affected more people.

Bad business will come back and bite you!