"Phantom" nameserver issue - cPanel

I have an odd issue with DNS on my private server.
    My nameservers are and - but I have noticed two other nameservers and (both have no IP's assigned).

There seem to be a few websites using these nameservers although I configured the domains manually rather than using the ns80 nameservers (split web and mail).

I tried changing the nameservers for these domains anyway but they keep showing up as ns60 and ns61. I have even terminated the account and checked the overwrite existing DNS zones when creating a new account, but they still show up as using ns60. and ns61.

The ns60 nameservers cannot be deleted either as they dont show up when in the "delete dns zone".

I have attached a couple screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N IP.jpg   Edit DNS.jpg  

The Nameserver IPs page you're on in the 1st screenshot does not populate in real time. You need to edit /var/cpanel/nameserverips.yaml if you wish to update the records shown on that page.

Thanks, so how often does it update and why does cPanel keep placing those domains back into ns60 and ns61 rather than ns80 and ns81 ?
    When I terminate the account it removes the domain from that list - but when I recreate the account, it ends back up in ns60 and 61.

The domains are using the correct ns80. nameservers. I have no idea where ns60 and 61 have come from!

This thread contains lots of information about the nameserver ips function:

Thanks - all sorted.
    If anyone else has this issue run: