Thread: SAGO NETWORKS

Angry SAGO NETWORKS

I recently placed an order with Sago Networks. It was a horrible mistake. No where on their site does it tell you that it will take 4 or more days for server deployment. I have been speaking with them over a ticket since I placed the order about how long it is taking for server deployment. I ordered one the server deals that they have for 29.00. Now it seems as though they do not want to honor the deal because now they are saying that in order to deploy the server I now have to go through fraud verification. Why did it not say that when I ordered the server? They give me no reason as to why. I paid with verified funds. My business is a large corporation that is set up in three different states. Phone number is listed and verified, along with business address. Yet now all of a sudden it's fraud? Why did the salesperson not tell me that before I placed the order? Why because obviously he wanted the commission. I have 13 servers with various providers and I thought I would give them a chance. I regret even bothering as it has been more of a headache then it's worth. Now, they won't even refund my money. Yes it is only 29.95 but it is the principle of the matter. I had to open a dispute with PayPal. I HIGHLY recommend staying away from this company. I do not see how any company can operate like this and treat potential customers, or current customers this way. Seriously, do yourselves a favor and STAY AWAY from this thieving company.

Fraud verification is becoming a more common thing these days, it's not that unusual and I can certainly understand them.
    Why can't you just provide them with the info they ask? I'm sure it doesn't take days to have them verify it?
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

That's the thing, they never asked me for ANYTHING. They wont even begin the fraud check process until Monday. If it was just a matter of me giving the answers to questions or whatever, I would have done it. I do not have an issue doing that. My issue is the server was ordered Friday. For them not to even begin the fraud process until Monday or Tuesday is unacceptable. Not only that, it doesn't say anything on their site about new orders needing to pass fraud verification before processing. Nor does it say if you order a server on Friday, you wont get your server until Tuesday.

It sounds like there is a step for manual verification which unfortunately is typically done by a billing or combined sales department which is 9-5 (M-F) in most firms.

Were you expecting same day delivery?

Many departments and certainly sales departments just don't work on weekends.
    So I am sure they will get back to you next week.
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

This is quite normal, as have been stated by others before me.

For the record: I have a server with Razor / Sagonet through a client and I am very pleased with them

Regards,
    -k0nsl
    Follow me on Twitter: k0nsl.

Yes. I was expecting same day deployment or at a minimum something informing me that if a server was ordered on Friday, I would not get it until Tuesday. My current and previous provider worked seven days a week. I mean these guys aren't bankers. I do understand the need for fraud verification. I really do. However, let someone know before the order is placed. The salesman told me it would be up in 4 hours give or take. I stayed awake to receive the server deployment.

I host Minecraft Servers with SAGO Networks.
    I don't know if that department is seperate.
    But the people that handle my friends and I are on it!!!