Yahoo Mail IP black listed

i noticed that email sent form our server goes to yahoo spam folder. After fixing the spam issue, i went ahead and filled the 'yahoo bulk email sending' form requesting to remove our ip from black list. then they wrote

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Mail.

We aren't able to fully exempt your mail server from our SpamGuard technology, but we have made appropriate changes to this IP address in our database. This should help with delivering mail to the appropriate Yahoo folders.

It's important to know that Yahoo Mail users are able to set their own preferences for the manner in which they receive your mailings.

If the recipients of your emails want to make sure they receive your messages in their Inbox, you may want to ask them to set up a filter in Yahoo Mail specifically for your emails, or have them add your email address(es) to their Yahoo Contacts.

We also suggest taking a minute to review our best practices for bulk mail senders and postmasters for sending to Yahoo Mail.

If you significantly change your policies, please feel free to contact us again to submit a questionnaire in six months, and we will re-evaluate your answers and mailing practices at that time.

Thanks, we appreciate your patience!

So this mean still our mails can goto yahoo spam folder

* our ip had also blacklisted by and now it got removed after request.

I know there was a customer service in yahoo you could send an email and explain to them and the replied in 24 hours

Was there any outgoing spam issue from your server? If there is large outgoing spam recently, you may face this problem.

We have the same problem every 4-6 months with them. Although we make sure no spam is sent from our server, some of our e-commerce clients send out newsletters to their clients. The clients have subscribed but Yahoo still blocks the IP every now and then. Sometime it just sends mails to spam, sometimes it deffers mails alltogether.

Everytime that happens we have to fill in this form:

It usually takes around 4-5 days to get the IP unblock the IP. In that time, we just use a different IP for emails.

Portland, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by kandyjet View Post
    * our ip had also blacklisted by and now it got removed after request.
    How long ago were you de-listed on the BRBL? I would be checking other blacklists too as your shared I.P. could potentially be RBL'd elsewhere.

I recall your having similar issues with a WordPress plugin which was spamming out (I see a lot of these) but more specifically as it relates to the spam activity, we were both dealing with the same plugin a few months ago. Have you since patched this and/or set any flags in CSF to alert you of this type of activity?
    | John Edel Jetfire Networks L.L.C. Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!