I need a part time job where I can dedicate 8x6 hours per week. I have 4.8yrs of experience in L1/L2 linux web hosting support. I like to have a long-term cordial business dealing with any understandable and work-friendly hosting providers for whom I can spend my full-time providing quality technical support that can help them enhance their business.

I have been working in web hosting support industry for the past 4+ years. I can provide 8 hours level-2 remote technical support at an affordable scale depending upon your satisfaction. It includes server setup, nagios setup and pro-active monitoring, initial server hardening, Firewall implementation, weekly security audit, Spam-fighting implementation, DDOS prevention, Kernel upgrade and tweaks, Apache and MySQL tuning, unlimited tickets.

Control panels include cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, HyperVM, HSphere, DNP and Webmin.

I can rate 10 out of 10 for my skill level in cPanel technical administration and problem-solving capability.

Moreover, I have a reliable network connection and 8 hours power backup facility.

If there is any open position, please drop an email to arjungutha(at)gmail(dot)com so that I can share my CV