Reseller with a Dedicated IP for Each Account

hi,

i am right now still looking for a reseller better than hostgator or one at least like heartinternet in uk but a bit cheaper with separate account ip.

i have a friend who have this and i really like that feature because it allow you to work while all this dns stuff going and can use it as a first step to show client before putting all online.

i mean sometime you only set the account without them pointing to the correct nameservers yet.

so is it an affordable or reasonable request? i am still a fish in the pond so the expert can advise me better please.

Nice thought but is there any host out there providing a dedicated IP to all the accounts under a reseller and for free ? Well I don't think so

I don't think you will be able to find a provider that can offer dedicated IPs for free, at least not for every account. Especially since IPv4 pool is depleting soon, the prices for IPs are more expensive than ever, and justification is more strict than before. I am sure you will be able to purchase additional IPs for a fee but it will definitely not be free.

so how does heartinternet do it? as i remember well where i work before, anytime we add new user, there site have a dedicated IP unless is some kind of tricks. they have a white label think which customize well won't even show anything about them to your client. but they do have problem with magento though

It seems like they are closing down and hence they are selling all the available IP's for free

Seriously I don't have any clue about this!

no they cant be closing down, they just put a new fresh website online, i think you go to anoter host

Are you sure it isn't ONE shared dedicated IP for each reseller and all sub-accounts?

i never heard any reseller offer plsn like that
    you best bet maybe to buy separate cheap shared hosting

Do you need in any specific location those IPs with reseller ?
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Its completely possible, you would just purchase a dedicated ip for each cpanel you create and ask the host to configure it in. I'ts really quite simple however some hosts may not be willing to do it.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

Quote Originally Posted by JixHost View Post
    you would just purchase a dedicated ip for each cpanel you create
    Due to IPV4 shortages, almost all hosts requires a valid justification for each IP's they provide. So that isn't that simple.

@UDesignFX please clarify...

1) Do you need a SEPARATE reseller account with dedicated IP?
    2) Do you need a dedicated IP for each domain inside your reseller account?

The first one is for sure available for most of the provider but you might pay for the IP.
    The second one, might still be possible but I doubt if this is what you want.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Quote Originally Posted by UDesignFX View Post
    hi,

i am right now still looking for a reseller
    at least like heartinternet in uk but a bit cheaper with separate account ip
    Presumably you are referring to the IP address allocated to the Reseller account
    Each sub-account is then an eight letter suffix
    You can then use this combination until the Domain Name nameservers are applied
    Almost all providers use this method
    However this IP address can be changed at any time
    Equally Heart Internet quite often change this or use different IP addresses depending on the server on which the account is applied

Heart Internet do also provided dedicated IP addresses, but they are not cheap (previously £60 per year)
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management