Exclamation Good Hosting Provider for Delivering Download

I currently use a shared hosting provider to host the website + Deliver the setup of the program(around 30mb)But some users are reporting broken downloads.Also the Bandwisth usage comes under the Bottleneck of my current Host so there WILL NOT be a over use of the resources and the reqruirements will be met by shared hosting.My budget is tight and maximum budget is $5.5 per month for Hosting.Can someone suggest a good Hosting Provider from your Experiences.I think the Online Reviews are quite Biased

Hi,

Can I know roughly how much bandwidth that you need for your hosting? Normally a shared hosting does come with 200GB, 500GB or 1TB monthly data transfer, if you need more than that, you are advise to upgrade it to VPS instead of shared hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emyhost Network View Post
    Hi,

Can I know roughly how much bandwidth that you need for your hosting? Normally a shared hosting does come with 200GB, 500GB or 1TB monthly data transfer, if you need more than that, you are advise to upgrade it to VPS instead of shared hosting.
    It will be less than 20 GB

Hi,

If this is the case, I can't see any problem on that. I would say most of the hosting provider can fulfill this requirement.

Yeah.But my current provider can't downloads are broken sometimes

You can go for shared hosting plan. There are providers who provide bandwidth which fits in your requirements. Go through, there are many hosting providers. Also $5 approx for a month is more than enough I believe. As far as broken links are concerned, you can always raise a ticket with your hosting providers and get it sorted with, I am sure they will help you.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Why just not to upload your file on file sharing service? Dropbox or something like that?

your budget is good for 20 gb bandwith
    have you try to submit ticket to your current provider? if yes, and they cant fix that its time for you to find new one.
    try to submit a presales if you interest to a provider to see how good their respond

I would recommend to get a VPS. shared hosting configuration and resources are limited, but with a VPS you may get a better result.
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Quote Originally Posted by Hannan View Post
    I would recommend to get a VPS. shared hosting configuration and resources are limited, but with a VPS you may get a better result.
    Imho, I don't think getting a VPS would be better in this case, as the bandwidth usage is only around the 20GB mark. Also, in shared hosting, you would worry less about the technical side.
    TaleHost | Quality Web Hosting | US / Asia
    LiteSpeed | Pure SSD | Softacolous | Automated Backups