QuadraNET Review?

I'm looking into different data centers for colocation and i've been talking with some of the staff at QuadraNET about prices and such.

Was wondering if anyone had any experiences or anything with them?

Or could recommenced any other DC's with Tier-1 network provider with a redundancy with a US location.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoo View Post
    I'm looking into different data centers for colocation and i've been talking with some of the staff at QuadraNET about prices and such.

Or could recommenced any other DC's with Tier-1 network provider with a redundancy with a US location.
    What location are you interested in? how much equipment are you looking to colo?

Quote Originally Posted by NetDepot - Terrence View Post
    What location are you interested in? how much equipment are you looking to colo?
    Well, at the moment i'm looking for a premium data center in the US location the location doesn't really matter at the minute as long as its the US I prefer LA, Seattle.( But as long as its premium)

At the moment i'm only looking at 1U but may always need expanding in the future

---- EDIT - ----

Also a plus would be somewhere where I could resell-dedicated servers from.

They have a good network especially to Asia Pacific. We are on their network via a reseller and have no problems with it at all.

We have collocated servers in Los Angeles at Quadranet and they have been running great without any network issues for months.

We haven't tried any of there other locations but LA has been top notch.
    Last edited by Vivid; 10-10-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    Patrick ~ INIZ

Well, at the moment i'm looking for a premium data center in the US location the location doesn't really matter at the minute as long as its the US I prefer LA, Seattle.( But as long as its premium)

At the moment i'm only looking at 1U but may always need expanding in the future

---- EDIT - ----

Also a plus would be somewhere where I could resell-dedicated servers from.
    I'll be honest with you save your time and money head to Las Vegas or Phoenix the cost of operating there are much cheaper, power costs in CA are highest in the nation with a substantial datacenter market. And CA has a tricky nexus tax, you should look into it. As per Asia users we've seen them get great results from both Las Vegas and Phoenix, with Las Vegas becoming a popular hosting location for people not wanting to be in CA.

We recently left CA and went to Phoenix, never looked back the datacenters aren't old like the ones you'll find in los angeles with the exception of Coresite, but Coresite is leaving the CA as are many businesses.

Check out FiberHub in Vegas and also SwitchNAP or PhoenixNAP in Phoenix, all great when I spoke with them.

We honestly could not do what we do without Quadranet. We have been using them since March of this year without any outages in any of their facilities. Most of our footprint is in their LA facility but we have servers in Miami and Dallas with them as well. Their support is very friendly and I've personally worked with them on tickets at varying times of the day and use their remote hands quite a bit. I believe that they give the best value for the cost of service and locations that are offered.

I would give them a try. Chris + Dustin and very easy to work with during your initial signup / sales experience.
    Enotch Networks - Now Offering services in NYC, Miami & LA.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    www.enotchnetworks.com

Pricing is competitive, support is quick and services are reliable. We've been using their colo services in LA for a few years now with no issues.

I've been using a dedicated server in Dallas for a project separate from my main business provided by QuadraNet and have had no issues.

I have also been to their LA facility and did a tour with Dustin (great guy to deal with btw). They we're in the process of taking over another section of the building they are located in (they have multiple floors btw in the LA location).

+1

Dustin and Alen are both great guys to work with
    Christopher S. Smith Add me (LinkedIn)

We have been using QN for a few years now. Great people, great company.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

We're paying $0.1137 in CA. What are the rates others are seeing in Phoenix and Las Vegas?

That's pretty good company! But,take other locations if it really doesn't matter where in US it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_urllab View Post
    That's pretty good company! But,take other locations if it really doesn't matter where in US it will be.
    What locations?

@Xenoo,

Appreciate your interest in us and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

For everyone else, we sincerely appreciate your business and kind words and thank you for being with us

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Cisneros View Post
    @Xenoo,

Appreciate your interest in us and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

For everyone else, we sincerely appreciate your business and kind words and thank you for being with us
    Awesome thanks, I really like the location and and the network. I replied to your email about having buying a server from you guys for colocation but I haven't seen a response yet. I'm waiting to hear back from you guy's.

Awesome thanks, I really like the location and and the network. I replied to your email about having buying a server from you guys for colocation but I haven't seen a response yet. I'm waiting to hear back from you guy's.
    Sounds good! Our queue is slightly behind, today was a busy day.

I just responded to your ticket by the way.

I've have a box colo'd in quadranet LA for 12 month now. I love it. If we had more than 5 minutes total lost time in the last year, I'd be surprised. They run a good support team too. It all works great - just like its supposed too. Routing and peering is the best I've been with in 10 years of purchasing remote servers or installs. And they take an active interest in fixing any bad paths too.