Suggestions for reliable reseller?

Hello all,

I like to get some suggestions for reseller hosting account with cpanel.

I have Googled for possible reseller hosting but all the reseller search results are based on SEO optimization.

Im familiar with famous reseller hosting company across the globe but when I look into their review and stability of the server, it goes from best to worse. eg: hostgador.

I know there are lot of provider's hidden inside the google who can provide a good reseller hosting packages with stable server's.

Im going to start the hosting company based in India. hosting server location is not an important to me but reliability and stability is more important.

I have been with few reseller hosting based in india. Had a worst experience with the server stability and support even though I teach them the solution. Eg: silicon hosting and your webmaker.

I had 10 customers earlier but it has dropped down to 5 due to them. This time im not going to loose my name and my brand. My domain name is http://craftmind.com I have taken down the site due to them.

These are my requirements.

1. A good reseller account with stable server and support

2. Should have options to migrate the reseller accounts to VPS or dedicated server in future by their support team.

3. At this point cost is a minimum criteria. I saw few reseller hosting where the cost is equivalent to vps with 1gb ram and 40gb hard disk. I can negotiate the cost if the reseller hosting account is very stable.

Im aiming for a huge hit in the market in next few months with my experience as support tech. I welcome your suggestions. Any hosting companies can post their own reseller adds, package cost or personal suggestions.

Awaiting for your valuable updates.

It is true, when you google for web hosting providers you will just see endless ads and results from the biggest names who may not always be the best provider depending on your requirements. WHT is probably one of the best resources if you're looking for a hosting provider that is not seen on Google as much because they don't have the hundreds to millions of dollars worth of advertising budget. However this does not mean their service is not reliable.

I would suggest taking a look through the web hosting offers section on the forums: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

You may end up finding something that can offer you what you need, and give you what you expect for your dollar spent.

Good luck with your search.

I recommend Hostdime or Surpasshosting(a member of Hostdime family). They have their own a data center. All of the servers are managed and work stable. The support is fast everytime(average email response time is under one hour. Also they have phone and 24/7 fast live chat support). But the prices maybe a little expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanth Kumar View Post
    1. A good reseller account with stable server and support

2. Should have options to migrate the reseller accounts to VPS or dedicated server in future by their support team.

3. At this point cost is a minimum criteria. I saw few reseller hosting where the cost is equivalent to vps with 1gb ram and 40gb hard disk. I can negotiate the cost if the reseller hosting account is very stable.
    Hello.

Do you want everything above and still want it to be cheap? How did it feel when you lost 50% of your hard earned customers just because your reseller provider was unreliable. Its really possible to buy a cheap VPS for a lower cost than it would cost you for a quality reseller plan. But then again will that VPS be reliable? I would recommend that you invest some good money for a reliable reseller account and build a good customer base.

I can assure you that the cost of losing customers is much more higher than few extra bucks that you would pay for a proper reseller plan.

I have seen webhostingbuzz is offering very good feature and discount on their reseller hosting. You can try that

I've had good experiences with HawkHost and MDDhosting, they are definitely names worth adding to your shortlist.

WHT is a great resource for finding the small - mid size hosts that offer great service and support. Avoid offers that sound too good to be true and be sure to research the providers that you consider (both on WHT and Google).

Good luck with your search.

Re: Suggestions for reliable reseller?

Thank you for the suggestion. << snipped >>
    Last edited by net; 10-24-2013 at 10:53 PM.

You should take a look at reseller panel they have great support an d the uptime is as promished.

Quote Originally Posted by kamalgoyal View Post
    I have seen webhostingbuzz is offering very good feature and discount on their reseller hosting. You can try that
    A problem happened last January in one of their servers and I lost 6 websites. I've worked on one of them for three years and then everything gone! Don't recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by alzayer View Post
    A problem happened last January in one of their servers and I lost 6 websites. I've worked on one of them for three years and then everything gone! Don't recommend.
    Didn't they have backup?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    Didn't they have backup?
    No nothing. They explained the issue in details but I don't understand technical things.

No nothing. They explained the issue in details but I don't understand technical things.
    Even if the host is keeping backups as a courtesy, you should always keep your own backups as a "plan-B" should something like that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish85 View Post
    Even if the host is keeping backups as a courtesy, you should always keep your own backups as a "plan-B" should something like that happen.
    I've started to that now and I'm using a software to download backups automatically to my computer daily.

I'm really sorry to hear that. As already mentioned its always good to have your own backups or go with a provider that offers off-site backups in addition to server backups.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that. As already mentioned its always good to have your own backups or go with a provider that offers off-site backups in addition to server backups.
    Thank you. It was a listen

Lesson. *_* I was sleeping maybe