Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well that's ridiculous, contact your bank, maybe they can get the refund?

there should be on internet something to report this scam to get their website shutdown.

is there such a thing?
    ██ SociaMax.com - Digital Marketing Solutions

Forget about your money, you'll get nothing!
    Just waste your time! This company isn't in the business any more, they are a bankrupt! You can do nothing with that.
    IMHO.

Seems a big mess and steal with this hosting provider. They are online since 2001 so may be is true they own a lot of money to providers.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

then why Santrex.net team is asking me to contact balticservers.com?
    they told me I will get 1 server for free for 1 month, in a compensation for $400.

when I contacted balticservers.com they said they offer a server with a value of $63

the question now is, what is the relation between both Companies?

I think Santrex.net owner has bought balticservers.com, and is sending old customers there after he stole their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabaza View Post
    then why Santrex.net team is asking me to contact balticservers.com?
    they told me I will get 1 server for free for 1 month, in a compensation for $400.

when I contacted balticservers.com they said they offer a server with a value of $63

the question now is, what is the relation between both Companies?

I think Santrex.net owner has bought balticservers.com, and is sending old customers there after he stole their money.
    This is making sense. Balticservers have loose abuse policy and may be Santex purchased them ? I do not see any reason why Santrex will keep the customer or move them somewhere after the company was closed months ago.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Quote Originally Posted by WebHostDog View Post
    This is making sense. Balticservers have loose abuse policy and may be Santex purchased them ? I do not see any reason why Santrex will keep the customer or move them somewhere after the company was closed months ago.
    We are a strong independent data center and our company did not purchase Santrex. And we didn't buy Santrex. Perhaps our company will buy something in future.
    We have not received any money from Santrex and we provide services for free to Santrex customers. And we didn't pay any money for santrex.

Our network is enough clean compared to most of the leading service providers. All clients receive an IP address blacklisting reports, if IP is in blacklist. From time to time we are removing worst customers from our data center.
    Affordable custom Single/DUAL - Intel/AMD CPU servers EU | Configure
    Linux, Windows VPS in LT/UK/NL/USA | Get one now

Not making sense even more. Clean network and giving home to one of the most abusive customers in the world. Santrex network in in top 3 abusers:

http://www.google.com/transparencyre...n=40395&page=1

sorry for this, but I don't believe you. by what right are you offering free servers to Santrex customers?

it is nice when you say "FREE", and in fact I have $400 stuck in Santrex website, and whenever I ask for my Money they claim that they transferred my balance to your Company.

and when I contact you, you say get a free server for 1 Month and forget about Santrex.

I hate this kind of business trying to fool people. nevertheless I don't post much on WHT, but I am here since 2007. these games don't work with me.

my conclusion Santrex, which is Scamtrex is now Balticservers. dunno your future name.

Not making sense even more. Clean network and giving home to one of the most abusive customers in the world. Santrex network in in top 3 abusers:

http://www.google.com/transparencyre...n=40395&page=1
    Services for breaches of the rules will be suspended.
    we are only doing our agreements.

This is why I like to stay miles and miles away from these small little known companies. Sure, the better known ones such as the EIG businesses aren't the best you can find around, but with a little research you can find companies that are decent enough and reputable at the same time. I am sorry for your financial loss. I don;t believe there is anything that you can do now. If they are out of business, they will not care that much for their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by BalticServers Andrius View Post
    Services for breaches of the rules will be suspended.
    we are only doing our agreements.
    Before you suspend thousands of malware spreading web sites will be too late. Hope not ...

sorry for this, but I don't believe you. by what right are you offering free servers to Santrex customers?

it is nice when you say "FREE", and in fact I have $400 stuck in Santrex website, and whenever I ask for my Money they claim that they transferred my balance to your Company.

and when I contact you, you say get a free server for 1 Month and forget about Santrex.

I hate this kind of business trying to fool people. nevertheless I don't post much on WHT, but I am here since 2007. these games don't work with me.

my conclusion Santrex, which is Scamtrex is now Balticservers. dunno your future name.

We are sorry about situation with santrex. We are completely different companies. If they cheat you - they are criminals and we can't just host you for free for 400$. We didn't buy their company and their commitment to customers.

Before you suspend thousands of malware spreading web sites will be too late. Hope not ...
    Everything will be fine our rules to tolerate that. Thank you for caring

you didn't answer my question? by what right are you offering free servers? specially for santrex customers? and then saying they didn't buy your company or vice versa.

you didn't answer my question? by what right are you offering free servers? specially for santrex customers? and then saying they didn't buy your company or vice versa.
    I think it's a smart move. Baltic gets potential customers, worth the 1-month risk. I think this partnership exists because Santrex resold their services and their balance still covers what customers can get.
    AssetGateway
    █ Skype da_arco

The deal with Baltic Servers could be a legitimate one. It's likely what Arco have said and, in that case, you can't just go and ask for a refund from them. It's a legitimate legal concern if they don't want to make the details of the deal public.

Sadly, I believe that you are eligible to ask for a refund only from Santrex themselves, but getting one would probably cost you more than the refund itself. Getting scammed is horrible. I have been scammed on eBay myself and I would have loved to put my hands around the b****'s neck. Sadly, she took my $700 and I got nothing. Sometimes you just have to accept it's the way life goes...

Yes, specially for santrex customers only.

It is better not to discuss bout that. You are trying to make us guilty, because santrex do not provide services for you.

You can just chose other company, santrex just made a recommendation for you to chose us. Our agreement just to provide free 1 month to customers - nothing else.

i have used santrex before too much bad happening, im kind of happy that they are down but why would you want to scam people?

Quote Originally Posted by sfnz View Post
    They're still accepting orders on their website.
    Hi,

No, we are not accepting any orders, we clearly ceased operations and informed all our users, although this has taken place, we're still dealing with the transition to our partners to make sure users got a new home and have no other problems, we are still trying to help.
    Santrex Internet Services LTD
    http://www.santrex.net

Hi,

We have given our users another home, and a partnership with partners to make sure they receive services and continue their businesses, I am not sure why are you not accepting the fact that santrex is out of business, and yet they are still trying to help you and others? Santrex is NOT obliged by law to even try and help you, once a company is liquidated, they cease trading and under no law do they HAVE to help you or even think about your services and future with other partners.

In a nut shell, be thankful and appreciate the whole process, and stop digging into things, because you wont be getting anywhere, we helped you and we're continuing to help everyone who was a client of Santrex to make sure they are handled correctly and given a home, we are not scamming anyone, the company doesn't have any more operations due to many reasons behind the liquidation, and therefore it has come to an end, we're still behind the scenes to make sure it's fully migrated to partners.

Please, accept the compensation, and move on, if we are able to provide you and others with more than just a free month, we will certainly do.

balticservers got nothing to do with Santrex other than being a provider that is helping take users on and giving them a special deal, and the reason behind that is we are handing them good amount of users, hence the deal.

Hope that answered any or most of your questions.

You are the biggest Scammer and asking me to be thankful? in which world this would work? refund my money and stop acting like rippers and wannabe's.

Quote Originally Posted by khalouda View Post
    Hi,

No, we are not accepting any orders, we clearly ceased operations and informed all our users, although this has taken place, we're still dealing with the transition to our partners to make sure users got a new home and have no other problems, we are still trying to help.
    Its actually quite funny that after you were caught out by myself and some others that your website was still online that it is now offline. I honestly believe you were still accepting orders. If the company ceases trading then you shouldn't be allowed to accept orders, therefore you need to shut down your website, and this was only done in the last few hours. I am not here to argue or accuse you of anything I am just stating a fact, because I got as far as the checkout only yesterday.
    ▌Refined Themes - Managed WordPress Hosting & Theme Development
    www.refinedthemes.com
    ▌Registered Company #12299053 - | VAT Number:
    GB 343 2049 29

Quote Originally Posted by Surge Network View Post
    Its actually quite funny that after you were caught out by myself and some others that your website was still online that it is now offline. I honestly believe you were still accepting orders. If the company ceases trading then you shouldn't be allowed to accept orders, therefore you need to shut down your website, and this was only done in the last few hours. I am not here to argue or accuse you of anything I am just stating a fact, because I got as far as the checkout only yesterday.
    Hi,

As mentioned before since we mass emailed our users with the migration we have stopped accepting money/orders from any clients, we know how to do business, and we're fair and respectful, we don't scam anyone, we could have collected a lot of money if we were scammers up till now, but we did not because we simply stopped trading and found new homes for our users, we have shut down the website since WHMCS had a security bug/issue that allows people to gain access to WHMCS remotely, so inorder for us to protect our customers data we had to shut it down until our technicians fix the issue, then the website will be up again, the reason why its up is to make sure users are still able to check their tickets, services, etc until the migration is fully completed, then everything will be turned off. The website did not offer any stocks or payment methods to any of our services when it was online.

Hope this answered your questions/statements/facts.

I am requesting from WHT team to block "Khalouda" Account because he scammed me and refused to refund, and I am sure he scammed thousands more.

leaving the website to work for 3-4 Months (the period that I was waiting for my services) is more than enough to get thousands of dollars.

Now, I am having a full understanding why did they enable bitcoin at the end.

bitcoin = not chargeable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast