Good offshore hosting for controversal content

I need to publicy some information on website about some scammer, which is good offshore hosting for it ? (the one that will not suspend the website easily due to controversal content)

US; UK/EU; Asia/Australia
    Define controversial ?
    Is it illegal ?
    If you are looking for the so called free speech hosts, Banhof in Sweden is the place to go.

It depends on what the content is
    Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen

Site will contains private details of some scammer, and police may try to went it down on his request.

Just checked out Bahnhof, you may run into problems under the EU's Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC or Sweden's Personal Data Act

Any other alternative?

I don't know of any, but the Nordic countries don't comply with DMCA, so that would be the best option I would like to imagine.

Miami, FL
    not sure if panama has DMCA laws... you may look into panama for some shady hosts that accept shady sites.

we have had to turn off a client in the past due to content he was hosting that was extremely belligerent to another individual
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.

Why not try Russia? I doubt they have DMCA laws over there.
    TaleHost | Quality Web Hosting | US / Asia
    LiteSpeed | Pure SSD | Softacolous | Automated Backups