Starting a Hosting Service for Minecraft Pocket Edition

I would like some advice on how to start a small for-hobby hosting service.

Since Minecraft Pocket Edition is a relatively new market, I am coding my own CP out of PHP(Symfony, with a REST Daemon), and plan to use BoxBilling, or Stripe as the billing system. I have coded a Multicraft extension for MCPE, but Multicraft costs too much to start hosting with low budget.

I have experience in running Linux(Ubuntu Server, to be more precise) and have a dedicated server with Proxmox VE running multiple VMs for me and some friends.

The problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to deal with businesses, and being a minor, have no idea about dealing with money, taxes etc. I also have no idea about the software used in the hosting business, and the redundancy needed for a machine to be considered good enough for hosting.

Also, would a RAID(10) be a requirement for running such a service? Or could I make do with just an SSD?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure about Minecraft. I've been out of game server hosting for a couple of years now. We used WHMCS for billing though. Worked very well for billing and provisioning.

Charleston, SC
    If you want to host pocket minecraft servers, look at using PocketMine-MP (

It works on Linux, Windows, Mac.
    Assign ram and a core per instance in Linux and it should do just fine.