Change Domain Registration Name, Address & Email

I wondered if anyone can advise please?
    I volunteer as the Booking Secretary for a Scout Campsite in the UK, only taking over a few months ago. Domain name is:

I've discovered that the domain name is registered to the previous Booking Secretary who left in a bit of a huff (I won't bore you with the details!). He hasn't responded to any of my emails about the Booking Secretary role and I doubt he'll respond to my request to change the domain details to me (I have emailed to ask today)!

But .... domain expires on 27th December 2013 and this is obviously a concern!!

If he doesn't respond, any ideas on what I can do?
    Thank you for any help you can give.

Between Earth & sky
    Did you have any payment invoice? or CC statement? show them to domain provider they will understand it
    VMakerHOST.Com Budget Provider since 2010
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Streaming Managed VPS Dedicated Servers
    CloudLinux / R1soft Backup / Master Reseller / CentovaCast / USA,Singapore,EU,UK

Thank you.
    What a good idea! I'll contact our Treasurer and hopefully he'll have something in his records
    Best wishes

Nominet is the operator of the UK registry. Phone or email to see if they can help or advise you.

First check what your domain registrar wants in case you lose your account credentials. You can gather that information and submit to the registrar to gain access to the account. Generally, a security question and the credit card used during checkout is what asked for the verification. - Offshore Web Hosting Provider. Netherlands/Romania || 24x7 Support
    Shared/Reseller Hosting | Offshare VPS/Dedicated Server. Paypal/Perfectmony/Payza/Bitcoin accepted

Thank you for the extra replies.
    I'm not entirely sure at the moment but I'm going to guess that the domain was paid for using the credit card of the currently named person for the domain and then he would have been reinbursed for it later.

Thank you for the 'heads up' re Nominet. I'll try them as well.