Host Chunk and its hopeless service

I signed up for a shared hosting service from Host Chunk and it has problems (DNS problems). I have put ticket after ticket in and responded to tickets and they are never answered. I eventually gave up and moved to another host.

However I cannot comment on the thread where he advertises the same useless service. I find this ridiculous. I like other people go to the shared hosting advertising thread pick a supplier and I have no idea that this supplier is useless because people that have had poor service cannot comment.

So they reel in some more suckers!

What kind of DNS issues did you have troubles with? How many days did you wait and have they responded to the ticket yet?

The DNS problem is www was not resolving while the domain was. I put in tickets on the 14th September and I have never been responded to. I contacted the billing / sales / support email addresses all separately and never got a reply from any.

I am not a newbie, I have ten VPSs and another 15 shared hosting accounts. I know what good and bad service is.

Theres only one thing ask a refund if its possible.

I cannot ask for a refund if they will not answer emails

Make a chargeback from PayPal if was made trought PayPal

Paypal disputes do not work for digital goods. I would have to do a credit card chargeback, which I might do.

Quote Originally Posted by gregoz View Post
    Paypal disputes do not work for digital goods. I would have to do a credit card chargeback, which I might do.
    It works, not just advised. Because it somewhat qualifies you as a fraud aswell.

Maybe try to contact them threatening a chargeback and lets see how theyd respond to that.
    Epidrive Webhosting Solutions - Premium Quality Hosting Made Affordable
    Berry Servers - The Most Affordable VPS Servers

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...rchid=48440898 is active on wht i think he post alots of offer try contacting him here if still no responce maybe you get a chance for him to reply best of luck
    NoHelpHost.com - USA Buffalo,NY
    We Provide Quality Hosting | Webmaster Hosting
    NetKaZu.com
    [email protected][/B]

He may reply to this thread if he sees it. Perhaps you might wanna wait a while before filing a chargeback.

How long has it been since he last replied?
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

The only communication I have ever had was when I ordered the hosting on June 9th. There are never been a response since I logged the faults in mid-September. I complained on his latest advertising thread yesterday and the comment was pulled. So he knows I have problems but he has never made any effort to fix them or communicate.

If you ordered Sept 9 and today is still Oct 7th you still qualify for money back ?

Actually i opened their website and don't see money back guarantee.
    But what do you expect for $1 hosting? They do not offer any guarantees, no mention of support on their website or anything.

I guess next would be to get some review before paying

And that is my whole point. This forum does not allow comments or reviews on hosting offers, as a result unless you going searching through the forum you have no idea that Host Chunk is ripping people off by taking their money and then not providing proper service. It does not matter how much the hosting is it is still a rip-off.

Look at Low End Box. People make VPS offers and if there has been good or bad service then people comment on the offer thread. That is the way it should be here.

Not only that. If a less known provider has good service for a decent price, chances are he has no reviews. And it remains unknown to the "public eye".
    People generally don't reviews when they are happy but would go and complain if they had issues.

No need to do like lowendbox some webhost link the review to there post if they got review of there company but some new webhost just like wont have any post seen we our new always do search by yours self and ask people there advice could help too

And Host Chunk is still offering deals on the shared hosting offers forum and has STILL never responded to my fault reports, or ever contacted me on the forum.

HOSTCHUNK.COM SUCKS!!

I beg everyone readin this. Please do not buy hostchunk.

They are stupid hosting company.

My sites are down 80 percent time and they have disabled almost every feature and the hosting package.

Support is non existent.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

THEY ARE A FRAUD!!

Quote Originally Posted by gregoz View Post
    And that is my whole point. This forum does not allow comments or reviews on hosting offers, as a result unless you going searching through the forum you have no idea that Host Chunk is ripping people off by taking their money and then not providing proper service. It does not matter how much the hosting is it is still a rip-off.

Look at Low End Box. People make VPS offers and if there has been good or bad service then people comment on the offer thread. That is the way it should be here.
    WHT follows a different model which is of best interest to everyone. You have separate section for offers which you can select and research on the forum for feedbacks if any. This doesn't mean that hosts without feedbacks are bad which thats how it works.

Unless you try you never know.. hence start off slow. But thats the risk with any host, some may feel happy some may not.