ResellerClub Renew pricing

I can see their register and transfer prices but where i can find the renewal pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by anromenez View Post
    I can see their register and transfer prices but where i can find the renewal pricing?
    The prices should be same for the renewal as well but keep in mind actual price for registration not promo ones.
    Build your dream otherwise someone will hire you to build their dreams.

Registration and renewal prices should be the same.

the price is same until any update in prices
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Wink Are they the only ones?

Anything out there better than the ResellerClub? Was with them for several months, then found the customer service was poor.

You can see the normal prices(same with renew) and discounted on http://www.resellerclub.com/pricing Also they charge payment gateway commissions from you. So you pay more than these prices.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Thanks 4 all your responses.

In my case they charged me 2.9% + 30 Cents with paypal. BTW ongoing promo "activate an account with just $25"

Close this thread pls

they charged you the whole paypal commission then...

.com renewal price is $8.95 as of now.

As mentioned by others they change PayPal fee from us.

8.95 + 8.95 * 2.9% + 0.30 = ~ 9.50 it's about the same price you can get from enom

0.30 may be depend based on the funds you add at the same time.

enom takes 3% for a 100$ deposit , so i guess it's similar if you deposit 100$ in resellerclub as well

Using Resell.biz as alternative. Domain price few cents less than ResellerClub. Also they do not charge the PayPal fee from customer.

Also your payment gateway(such as Paypal etc.) will charge their commissions from you when your buyers made payment you. So your expense will be more.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo