Hi, we're looking for someone to help answer support tickets for a couple of web hosting companies.
There are three absolutely critical requirements for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet the criteria:
1) Excellent English language skills. We do not want our users struggling to understand emails they receive, so you must have mastered the language and be able to communicate roughly equivalently to a native speaker.
2) Technical knowledge. You need to know WordPress, CPanel, and WHM. Experience with more technical elements like network stuff, server admin, etc, is a plus but not necessary.
3) Be online. The ideal person will spend a significant amount of time online. The more hours of the day that you can be available to answer support tickets for us, the more valuable you are. Our tickets arrive at all times, so someone that is only online from say 9-5 will leave tickets unaddressed for many hours.
Above and beyond what I've said above, it's important that you are comfortable dealing with customers. You need to know how to address customers' concerns even if you don't have all the answers.
Also, major bonus points if you are comfortable handling live chats and/or phone calls. It's not a requirement, but again it increases your value to us.
That's about it so, when you apply please include:
1) What kind of hours you're available
2) If you're up for live chat and/or phone
3) Any previous web hosting customer service
If you do NOT include these three points your application will not be considered.
It's a pleasure to share that we fulfill all the above mentioned requisites, with the exception of phone support. We would be very glad to have a further conversation on this if this is still a requirement.
You can contact us on contact [AT] supportexpertz [DOT] com or through skype (ID: logic.meeting)
SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
Managed Cloud Servers
Server Management and Monitoring
24x7 outsourced customer support