Post How the “Live Support” Come? What is Its Parent Company Now Upon This Info?

Some on my previous started thread said that resellerclub.com is the parent company of domainregistrationinnepal.com but why they offer “Live Support”? How come..

And also, domainregistrationinnepal is a company of himalayanwebinfo.com that is why they have the same live support.

When I use their live chat tool, they're not online (until this time) with a note “...and we will come back to you shortly” therein. One thing I notice, the “Live Chat” of resellerspanel.com is also offline (until this time). But I think, resellerspanel isn't the parent company of himalayanwebinfo. It could be resellerclub because they offers cheap domain registration but what about the live support?

There are only two top questions in this thread:
    1. What do you think now is the parent company of domainregistrationinnepal upon what I've seen?
    2. How come they offer live chat? (Note that their live support can change profile information upon my request.)
    Last edited by mbdungo; 10-06-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: fixed grammar and improved formatting
      0 Not allowed!

Oops! Now I know that the chat supports of himalayanwebinfo and resellerspanel are completely different. I think is thread is CASE CLOSED!!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mbdungo View Post
    Oops! Now I know that the chat supports of himalayanwebinfo and resellerspanel are completely different. I think is thread is CASE CLOSED!!
    And closed....
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001
      0 Not allowed!