• Swap Space: 1024MB
    • Storage: 40GB
    • Bandwidth: 500GB
    • Port Speed: 100MBPS
    • Dedicated IPs: 1 (extra ip's $2)

Any ideas? :-)

Thanks!!

Re: Southern and Northern India VPS?

Following are companies have servers in India..
    Ctrls
    Net4
    Znet India

I have visited Ctrls data center. Its a state of the art. They are tier 4 dc.
    ██ Website Hosting Mumbai | Web Hosting India
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
    ██ cPanel-Softaculous Shared Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
    ██ sales[at]linkwayhosting.com | +91-9930-3388-67

Hostvirtual has cloud vps plans in chennai(south india).

Try leap switch.
    They are really good
    Www.leapswitch.com
    CFG Web Hosting Company, Haryana, India
    Premium CDN Based cPanel Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Follow Twitter:@cfghosting - www.cfg.co.in - +91.8988113379

Quote Originally Posted by sachinsud View Post
    Try leap switch.
    They are really good
    Www.leapswitch.com
    So you are using them?

Can you share the domain hosted in your vps with them?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hi.

I used to run game servers on their vps now host www.androidjugaad.com on shared hosting
    CFG Web Hosting Company, Haryana, India
    Premium CDN Based cPanel Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Follow Twitter:@cfghosting - www.cfg.co.in - +91.8988113379

Hi,

For south and western India, Ctrls is good. For North India I dont have much idea.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

ctrls is good but its going to put a hole in your pocket because its expensive.

I've currently got 4 VPSs in India (from North to South):

New Delhi: HostDime.in
    Been with them in New Delhi for only about a month though we have other servers with HostDime in other locations. I've had no issues so far, but it's only been a month.

Pune: Leapswitch
    Been with them for a little over two months, no complaints so far. Picked this location up for a steal when they had a LEB offer back in July.

Hyderabad: CTRLS
    Been with them for 6 months, no serious issues. Paying was extremely difficult when we first signed up. The CC processor integrated into their website does not accept international cards, and it wasn't really clear that was the problem. It also took their support a few tries before pointing us at another payment page where we could manually enter invoice details and select a different payment gateway. This is also by far the most expensive out of the 4.

Chennai: Host Virtual (vr.org)
    Been with them for a year, things have been great. Easy to deal with and no significant problems. Every now and then the IPv6 routing will get borked a bit, but that hasn't been a huge problem for us.

Hosts we've left in India:

Go4Hosting:
    Things were always a bit rocky with this host, but they tended to get fixed soon-ish so we let it sit for a while. Finally got fed up over billing/firewall issues and switched to HostDime.

MicroNetVPS:
    Lost their setup in Hyderabad, now in New Delhi. If there were no issues, these guys were fine. As soon as there was an issue it felt like they didn't have any support. We kept a VPS with them in Istanbul after they lost their Hyderabad location and finally dropped that on Friday after they had a 20 hour outage that was "out of their control". I realize that can happen, but the communication to their customers is not out of their control, and there was none of that happening.
    WonderProxy can help your team do localization testing from around the globe. With more than 250 locations there's no excuse for not testing your website.
    The Where's It Up? API can help multiply your monitoring infrastructure. You can request pings, traceroutes, DNS checks, and HTTP checks from all across the WonderProxy network.

Hi All-

For now I have went with Leapswitch and they have PUNE, India location.

I have one main purpose for now which is cPanel DNSONLY VPS server.
    Leapswitch has $10 VPS with 512 ram + 1CPU which is plenty good for my purposes.

Oddly enough in the last 6 months we have moved most of our development offices and teams to Pune.
    We still have 1 team in Jaipur and 1 team in Bangalore.

We are much more setup with our teams (food, offices, tech resources, apartments, stable net, stable electricity, etc.).

So far the developers and managers in our Pune offices all are very happy with the speed increase.

I still need to setup 1 or 2 more VPS - in different datacenters. See my below comments on pricing and ping time.

BTW- Pricing-
    Leapswitch unmanaged VPS -512mb ram = 610 INR
    ctrls.com unmanaged VPS 512mb ram = 1,800 INR

I did not do a PING test between these 2 companies so perhaps the extra $20 USD for ctrls is worth the extra cost? If anyone had any comments on PING times I would be grateful.

Thanks
    Last edited by peaceofcode; 10-12-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: ping time comment edit
    PEACEOFCODE.COM
    PAAS providing a per-ticket, Outsourced Coding Development Platform for mobile application and website development.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceofcode View Post
    Hi All-

For now I have went with Leapswitch and they have PUNE, India location.

I have one main purpose for now which is cPanel DNSONLY VPS server.
    Leapswitch has $10 VPS with 512 ram + 1CPU which is plenty good for my purposes.

Oddly enough in the last 6 months we have moved most of our development offices and teams to Pune.
    We still have 1 team in Jaipur and 1 team in Bangalore.

We are much more setup with our teams (food, offices, tech resources, apartments, stable net, stable electricity, etc.).

So far the developers and managers in our Pune offices all are very happy with the speed increase.

I still need to setup 1 or 2 more VPS - in different datacenters. See my below comments on pricing and ping time.

BTW- Pricing-
    Leapswitch unmanaged VPS -512mb ram = 610 INR
    ctrls.com unmanaged VPS 512mb ram = 1,800 INR

I did not do a PING test between these 2 companies so perhaps the extra $20 USD for ctrls is worth the extra cost? If anyone had any comments on PING times I would be grateful.

Thanks
    Welcome to Leapswitch. Our office is also in Pune, would love to meet a fellow WHT member.

Ishan
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    CloudJiffy PaaS - Wordpress Cluster Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS132335 - India - USA - Germany - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by peaceofcode View Post

Have a look at e2enetworks. They can provide you a VPS at Chennai,Noida locations.

If you are obsessed with Ctrls dc, take a vps from squarebrothers.

Update: looks like squarebrothers isn't using ctrls dc. They colocate servers now at TATA dc in chennai.