All in One Recurring Billing System

Hello, does anyone know an all in one billing system with below requirements.

- Recurring Billing System
    - Create Invoices by case or customer (the product and services sold prices vary from customer to another meaning we can't create standard package and people can order it. The system should allow to create invoices by case and customer and not standard package or price)
    - Should have quantity which varies from customer to another
    - Setup fee should be different from product/service fee and not included in recurring fee. For example setup fee is $50 and service fee is $100 the invoice shouldn't show total $150 like most systems do WHMCS and others the fees should be seperate
    - Invoices, Customers and other privileges per salesman or user. We don't need salesman to know about other orders meaning that each salesman once he login he says his customers, invoices and certain data not to see what other salesman has done.
    - Client access to manage his billing and pay online through different Payment gateways
    - Commission and affiliate system. Salesman should see his total commission and amount he'll receive also if to see the target that he should achieve.
    - Addressbook, Accounts and Contact management
    - Pitch Sheet and Leads management

Can somebody advice of such software. Thank you in advanced!

We have been looking for something similar for quite a while but haven't found any to comply with all this requests. We had to turn to a good programmer in the end to build a custom billing platform. Good luck finding one and please share if you do

Quote Originally Posted by nikinana View Post
    Hello, does anyone know an all in one billing system with below requirements.
    I'm not aware of anything that hits all of these requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by nikinana View Post
    - Setup fee should be different from product/service fee and not included in recurring fee. For example setup fee is $50 and service fee is $100 the invoice shouldn't show total $150 like most systems do WHMCS and others the fees should be seperate
    That said, this doesn't make much sense to me... Pretty much every system I know will be able to handle a separate $50 setup fee to a $100 recurring fee. And invoices will generally show two line items - one for the setup fee, and one for the recurring fee. But it'll still be on one invoice, as you're making the payment at the same time for the same order, and it's a related transaction (can't have one without the other). I've never seen anything (either from the developer side, or procurement for a business with revenue in the millions) split out an entirely separate invoice for a setup fee and a separate invoice for the first month. You may be searching for this for a very long time
    Alasdair

Quote Originally Posted by tickedon View Post
    I'm not aware of anything that hits all of these requirements.

That said, this doesn't make much sense to me... Pretty much every system I know will be able to handle a separate $50 setup fee to a $100 recurring fee. And invoices will generally show two line items - one for the setup fee, and one for the recurring fee. But it'll still be on one invoice, as you're making the payment at the same time for the same order, and it's a related transaction (can't have one without the other). I've never seen anything (either from the developer side, or procurement for a business with revenue in the millions) split out an entirely separate invoice for a setup fee and a separate invoice for the first month. You may be searching for this for a very long time
    Thanks for the information I didn't say that I need invoices separate yes I need one invoice which has 2 lines one for setup fee and second for renewal fee however most systems combine the two fees into one line for example;
    Hosting Package 1 $150 the customer won't understand that setup fee is $50 and renewal is $100 although at renewal he'll be charged only $100 but accounting side I need two lines and not one hope you understand my point.