Cloudcom offer Perfect 10Gbps DDoS Protection included with every Dedicated Server in Europe. Included DDoS Protection filters both TCP and UDP protocols traffic via own developed ddos attack protection network platform and DDoS Protection Hosting Platform.
Dedicated Server is under a ddos attack?
Server goes offline from time to time?
Searching True DDoS Protection with your Dedicated Server?
Get Free DDoS Protection now by hosting your website or server at Cloudocm DDoS Protected Center.
You can order dedicated servers in unprotected mode, without DDoS Protection for a moment, an lower price with an option to purchase additional DDoS Protection to your Dedicated Server.
You can save up to 40% with this deal, but whenever the ddos attack might happen, Cloudcom will be here to mitigate the ddos of any size.
DDoS attacks dynamically evolving and growing issue against stability of web based services and dedicated server hardware. Financial losses encountered as a result of ddos attacks are shocking and not funny at all. As a bonus to consequences the ddos attacks will also lead to loss of customer base and possibly reputation and loss of business sales.
Just look around the forum and see how hosting companies get downtimes due to DDoS attacks. Even the companies who claim the protection services over 50gbps.
Our DDoS Protected Hosting offer a serious DDoS Protection system to prevent all the damage done by DDoS. Our professionals will ensure 24/7 server monitoring and technical assistance as needed.
What types of ddos attack would Cloudcom mitigate?
Cloudcom will mitigate any type of ddos attacks , including the common types of the ddos:
* ICMP flood
* Spoofed IP Attacks
* Teardrop attacks
* UDP flood
* TCP SYN flood
* HTTP GET
* HTTP POST flood
* DNS flood
Our Website DDoS Protection Security solution ensures:
* 100% reliable dedicated hosting platform of your web infrastructure with no added latency
* Statistics of the ddos traffic directed at your web infrastructure during the ddos attack
* Complete 100% DDoS protection of the traffic coming via TCP and UDP protocol firewall
* Instant and correct delivery of cleared clean web traffic to your infrastructure
* Instant real-time customization and upgrades according to dynamic ddos attack method changes and its complexity, including rare ddos attack types, not known to most of the ddos providers here * Custom on-demand DDoS Protection up to 200 gigabits per second for all types of ddos attacks, depending on attack type
* Free DDoS Protection will handle the attacks up to 4M packets per second
* Free Protection from DDoS will fight any bandwidth loadage up to 10 Gigabits per second
* Instant upgrade and customization options are available via Client Control Panel
Cloudcom ddos attack mitigation will protect your infrastructure hosted from any web-based attack peaking up to 10 Gb/s or 4 Mpps.
Both TCP and UDP protocols are constantly monitored in order to provide maximum website reliability and security.
Cloudcom's Free DDoS Protection is a L4 transparent firewall & traffic analyzer that can mitigate against TCP, UDP and ICMP based attacks. Free DDoS Protection Solution carefully filters HTTP flood, however, if you mostly suffer from this type of attack it is recommended use any of the guaranteed mitigation package. Upgrade to Lite, Standard or Enterprise plans for better ddos protection.
Free DDoS Protection might not guarantee 99.9% DDoS attack mitigation, as it is an automated service, however, based on our experience this ddos protection solution can *detect and mitigate 90% of common ddos attacks*.
Getting DDoS protection for your website or server and getting it DDoS Protected is a matter of minutes and doesn't require any specific knowledge from you.
Feel free to contact our LiveChat in case if you require assistance.
Discuss your DDoS Protection with Cloudcom.
Cloudcom are always glad to protect your server from ddos attack and to assist you with any question that might appear.
We use only 10Gbit/s or 1Gbit/s LAN ports in order to provide the smooth and optimized protection and server performance.
Selecting your ddos protection package requires additional knowledge on the attack types and size you are experiencing.
Feel free to contact Cloudcom Live Assistance at any moment for rapid and quality customer service and DDoS Mitigation consultation.