Customized Rent-to-Own dedicated server plan

Hello,

Storage and bandwidth are my biggest problems at the moment. I'm looking for someone who can customize a rent-to-own (where after 12 or 24 months I'm paying for colo and I own the servers) dedicated server plan that meets the following minimum requirements:

1) At least 8TB of raw disk capacity post-RAID.
    2) Decent per Mbit pricing on a well-connected network.
    4) Gbit access port and a /28 worth of IPs.
    5) 32Gb of RAM.
    6) ESXi 5.1 update 1 (I will supply the license key).
    Last edited by dcorbe; 10-04-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Do you have a country requirement for this?

US.

Preferably east coast.

Ashburn
    New York
    Miami (or atlanta)
    Chicago

US West is okay too but it is marginally less preferable due to the fact that we're hosting a couple of pretty active ArmA2 servers. We have an existing colocation contract in the NAP in Miami but the renewal terms are pretty far from favorable and the hardware is aging.
    Last edited by dcorbe; 10-04-2013 at 09:23 AM.

you can try to mail dacentec

Have you tried the offer sections? Look for providers that can offer huge bandwidth and storage and ask them a quote with your minimum requirements and spec details.

Curious, how much are you expecting to pay for this? I did a rough calculation in my head and something this would likely run you around $225-275 a month. for 12 months.
    Loop Internet
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet and Colocation
    99.999% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

Quote Originally Posted by dcorbe View Post
    US.
    US West is okay too but it is marginally less preferable due to the fact that we're hosting a couple of pretty active ArmA2 servers. We have an existing colocation contract in the NAP in Miami but the renewal terms are pretty far from favorable and the hardware is aging.
    You moving to ARMA3 soon? If you are running ARMA2 servers, would be best to get something that has very high clock speed since it is a single thread server.

If you are asking for 32 gigs of ram, roughly your going to be hosting about 16 servers (as I have seen my Arma server chew up 1.6 gig easily after several days) However for 3 would be nice to get something like this. http://d.pr/i/9g2v Gives you one of the new sockets and ability to expand to 64 gigs without breaking piggy bank. (ECC REG is $$) AMD is sure to kick out better cores at higher clock speeds for that over time.

$2,367.80 is the sum. 200 per month if they do not charge you a dime for them giving you a loan basically. That does not include power/data.

Considering how much people charge per slot with arma servers... I think you can quite easily float 250-300 with it running 200 slots.

Just need to find a host that will work with you on it. I am sure someone will have some server laying around they will charge you to get there hardware cost plus some.
    Last edited by BlackFoxLTD; 10-05-2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Tweeking