Outsource everything

Good morning folks,

On my wish list is a service that I can outsource everything, from webhosting (forum heavy), to ads management, shopping cart, email (web and pop based), content management, news announcement (mailing list) and such.

After looking through my favourite place at hostscripts.com, I was kinda wondering if any of you guys have come across a site that provide such integrated service?

I am not looking for a from the ground up programming, but rather just off-the-shelf stuff.

Anyone?

Thank you

Ryan Lim

PS: The site should be Apache-php4-mysql driven. Thank you
    Make your lives easier

try the phpnuke project, it looks pretty cool. i haven't used it, but have been meaning to try it out...

phpnuke.org

Thanks

Thanks,

I have looked at nuke in the past. I'll take a look again.
    Make your lives easier

Re: Outsource everything

Originally posted by Ideasmiths

I am not looking for a from the ground up programming, but rather just off-the-shelf stuff.
    Anyone?

Thank you

Ryan Lim

PS: The site should be Apache-php4-mysql driven. Thank you
    I also was looking for the same thing, I've asked different hosting companies, and found that http://www.royalwebhosting.com provide support for phpnuke and for phpbb.

I installed phpnuke about a month ago on a box to test it
    it is off now
    but going to try it out again
    seems pretty good
    also going to try this one:
    http://developer.ez.no/

as it seems to have more going for it in some ways with modules
    so going to get the two side by side and see how it goes

had a few probs with phpnuke sometimes articles would not work correct etc... but I also did not give it enough time to try to figure it out so
    I am leaning toward EZ at this time

hope this helps
    Aloha, Chad
    www.happyfish.com
    To do a move in such a way that no one suspects let alone detects !!!

Also try this one, I haven't tested it personally but when I emailed asking a few questions they responded quickly and even put up it as an option on their polls (my suggestion anyways). Just a good sign I thought.......

www.mamboserver.com I also like the eZ Publish mentioned before, though it seems its very difficult to set up. mamboserver has (from what I understand) easy to edit pages, that you can pop into Dreamweaver and customize, and the dynamic content will be filled in. Pretty simple I thought

IdeaSmith,
    ezPublish is the best solution for your situation. It can handle all the things you requested and more. You can download it from http://developer.ez.no
    If you have questions on how to install it, feel free to email me.