Need dedicated server for 100$

10TB bandwidth
    quad core (Xeon E3-1230V2 ?)
    8gb ram
    100% uptime

Location can be somewhere in america!

Please advise me!

Thanks

You have quite some demands for your budget I think it will be very hard to impossible.
    100% uptime on server-level is also not something anyone can guarantee, as hardware can fail.
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

I agree with the above post.

It is hard to achieve 100% up time since hardware failure is always there including network.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

ReliableSite.Net LLC

Is it good to go?

You can try the Dedicated servers offer forum. On that forum do a search using the keyword "$100" and look for offers suitable for you.
    Although I believe you will are going to have a hard time in finding servers with the specs you want with this budget.
    Amanah Tech Inc. | Always On.
    100TB Dedicated Servers & 100TB Colocation.
    http://www.amanah.com

For starters, 100% uptime doesn't exist. If someone does offer it they are just using it as a marketing gimmick. It's impossible if you don't have redundant hardware, power, and network; all of which you will not find for under $400 nevermind $100.

Aside from that, contrary to what everyone else is saying, you should have no problem getting that server configuration for under $100. Try contacting a few providers on here and I'm sure they'll be more than willing to match your price.
    NEPA Fiber
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Cloud
    100% Uptime SLA - 24/7/365 Support

OVH.com/us

The budget is good. The actual CPU is Xeon E3-1230v3. Most of the providers nowadays achieve network uptime of 100%. Server uptime is different if something fail or you mess it
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Need dedicated server for 100$

versaweb.com for that budget

you can check reliableste n datashack
    but i doubt you can get 100% uptime, there's a time one of your hardware broke

I Like sagoNet, for $79.00 you can get exactly this you want (so you can spend more on additional disk space or raid...)
    sagonet.com/dedicated-servers/#

If you are in the spirit, VolumeDrive (who went some heavy catastrophes in august-september) can be an option. The ~100% uptime may be an issue.
    <cant post links>

I found also good quad cores on server4you:
    <i cant post links>

There are some more budget servers in the US.

I've been a customer of sago net, the first option I said, for years. They had some problems the beginning of this year and recently I noticed some unstabilities that I can't say for sure its my backbone or theirs (from some places occasionally I can't access the server while from others I always can). But generally they are good, and I noticed its network speed (currently, as of 2013-10-06) is better than VolumeDrive. Could have been routing to the place I tried the download anyway.