6 Years of Experience with Linux Server Management and AWS Cloud.
I am 6 years experienced Linux server administrator. I am now looking forward to get a reputable full time technical support position, or a part-time position. I also have experience with WHMCS billing with lpanel and modern bill, ubersmith, hspc , PBA and also worked as sales /support in web hosting industry. Please check my brief skill set as below. I can also provide you with details of my previous employers references on request.
• • Experienced in Amazon Web Service
• • Amazon AWS cloud computing
• • System Administration on AWS Cloud Computing
• Automation with puppet tool
• Linux Administration and Server Management
• • Expert in cPanel ,Plesk, Enzim , DirectAdmin and servers without control panels.
• • Experienced with VPS(Virtuozzo), OpenVZ, XEN, VmWare.
• • Server Monitoring, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Administration
• • Ensure maximum server up time
• • Install / Upgrade / Update System & Security Softwares
• • Protect servers and scripts from exploits
• • Manage DNS, Email and Web servers
• • Deploy any 3rd party software tools as may be needed by in house development team
• • Maintain Database servers (MySql, Postgray SQL) Backup / Restore / Troubleshoot
• • Well experienced with working for many leading data centers and webhosts
• • Well experienced in handling L1/L2/L3 level tech support, Security and Installation works.
• • Passionate about advanced Linux IP firewall and security.
• • Excellent written communication skills.
• • Excellent technical training skills.
• • Excellent team building and leadership skills.
• • Well experienced in leading offshore outsourced teams for webhosts/NOCs