Local Marketing?

What is the best service to use as far as direct marketing? Email or regular postal mail?

Re: Local Marketing?

If you're marketing locally I would attempt going to the customer directly and set a good impression.
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted

I'd definitely choose email over postal, as you're a technology based company and would benefit most from the versatility and speed of email over postal. Maybe put up some ads in the local paper, or contact local high schools and colleges and see if they can put up notices on their billboards or whatnot? Publicity can spread like wildfire via word of mouth if you make some happy clients who are in internet-based industries, too. For example, I offered hosting to a graphic designer (who also taught gfx at a local highschool) and he's referred me to many of his clients for hosting websites. All about making connections

Thanks guys!

for local marketing, i would suggest you to advertise your product on local tv channels and local news papers. that will help you promote your product locally

make poster and put up in college university maybe flyer

New York City
    With local marketing it is all about setting a good impression about yourself and locking the client into buying your services. First make yourself and your business look very good and show the future client how your services can help their business(es) or site(s). Word of mouth truly does spread like wild fire if you have a good rep for yourself a lot of people will then tell others about you and that is how you get spreaded. post articles on high school blogs or any tech savy blogs or bill boards in your area or along your day to day activities. put up flyers in computer repair stores library's and other places.

Word of Mouth, Craigslist for less saturated areas, door-to-door marketing/promotion are the ways I can think of.
    Affordable, Reliable & High Performance Web Hosting Since 2011
    Google PageSpeed | Softaculous | SSD Drives | 24/7/365 Technical Support | Instant Activation

Go with some radio advertizing often it is cheap and pays back well. Also try hiring 3-4 girls/boys to spread out some brochures explaining your business. Ask your current clients for any recommendations about their friends or co-workers you can start working with. Finding clients locally is so much finnier!

San Francisco, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by liamcyruslol View Post
    Maybe put up some ads in the local paper
    Those still exist?
    *, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated