New Host Requirements

I'm looking for hosting suggestions with these requirements:

1) Windows hosting
    2) SQL Server instance
    3) Ability to run ASP.NET 4 in full trust level
    4) Around $30/month

maximumASP are perfect but at $49/month they are a bit expensive.

Most companies I've looked at limit the trust level to medium.

I considered using Amazon EC2 but that seems too expensive; for an on demand small instance it works out to $66/month (although with the Free Tier offer that is reduced to $42/month for 1 year). I'm assuming that you just take the hourly cost and multiply it by the number of hours unless there are additional costs for bandwidth and storage...

One additional thing that makes me possibly consider paying extra for maximumASP is they claim you can host multiple sites under the same account. Is the same true of an Amazon EC2 instance? The ability to host multiple sites could make the extra cost justifiable.

Your requirements are just fine for your budget. I assume, you are looking for shared hosting? If so, you should be able to find something cheaper as well. Full trust is no issue in shared hosting too as long as you are getting dedicated application pool for your websites.

With regards to Amazon EC2, it is more like a VPS whereby you get root RDP access to the server.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

With softsyshosting it does specify a dedicated app pool which is great - does that mean you get Full Trust or High Trust for asp.net?

The enterprise package offers 50GB bandwidth/m but you also have add ons for bandwidth charged per extra GB/m. If someone purchased an annual package then later needed to add extra bandwidth or disk space I assume that is easy to do?

Also, is there any 30 day refund policy?

Thanks,

Hi

I've replied inline:

Quote Originally Posted by daveptaylor View Post
    With softsyshosting it does specify a dedicated app pool which is great - does that mean you get Full Trust or High Trust for asp.net?
    You will get Full Trust for ASP.NET.

The enterprise package offers 50GB bandwidth/m but you also have add ons for bandwidth charged per extra GB/m. If someone purchased an annual package then later needed to add extra bandwidth or disk space I assume that is easy to do?
    Yes, it is very much possible to add resources (disk space / bw / etc.) at any time mid way without having service impact..

Also, is there any 30 day refund policy?

Thanks,
    Yes, we actually offer 15 day money back on shared/reseller plans.

Thanks!
    Ruchir
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Amazon Ec2 can be best for shared hosting and it can help to RDP Server for root access

You have a decent budget and will have no problem finding someone reliable in the offers section.

What about location? Is it important for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmiroro View Post
    What about location? Is it important for you?
    I hadn't considered location. I guess EU/US.