Fast Marketing Ideas?

We've been in the business for 5 years now and have built a small yet loyal customer base. We've been investigating social and search marketing however i'd like to understand other ''real-time'' marketing methods used by others.

We see alot of hosting compare sites and banner advertising as a waste of money, social and search marketing are keeping a steady stream of customers but is there a more efficient methods?
    Nationhost.co.uk - Server Solutions
    Web: www.nationhost.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Nationhost-Chris View Post
    We've been in the business for 5 years now and have built a small yet loyal customer base. We've been investigating social and search marketing however i'd like to understand other ''real-time'' marketing methods used by others.

We see alot of hosting compare sites and banner advertising as a waste of money, social and search marketing are keeping a steady stream of customers but is there a more efficient methods?
    If you're willing to invest in it, Adwords isn't a waste of money in my opinion it really does help. Twitter Advertising is also an awesome way to get targeted clients. You can also do sponsored blog posts on popular blogs that are relevant to web design and development.
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ Running your web hosting business has never been easier - Hostistic.com
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ More Details coming soon!

We've been using Adwords for a few years now, not a waste of money as such, but a low return in spend. Twitter advertising is new to me and is something that has raised my interest. I was hoping to see some success stories before i embark on a campaign.
    Nationhost.co.uk - Server Solutions
    Web: www.nationhost.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Nationhost-Chris View Post
    We've been using Adwords for a few years now, not a waste of money as such, but a low return in spend. Twitter advertising is new to me and is something that has raised my interest. I was hoping to see some success stories before i embark on a campaign.
    Have to say adwords depending how you play it, can do wonders, but if it is cheap pricing you charge then the ROI isn't going to be as good...

But try and diversify, do things others have not - We are trying a new local method which is working well, won't share but hey who will?

Just do some different things and go local too, work more on SEO, it is all patience in this game!

Re: Fast Marketing Ideas?

If you can make a promotion thay stands out by offering sonething different that's not been seen for a while ir reinvent something in your services and can advertise via social media in a quirky way it may go viral so members on those social media sites will do your marketing for you.
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted

Do you have a good feel for the demographics and psychographics of your current customers? This should lead you to the most efficient way to advertise for more clients.

SEO is the best. Build useful content over time and will get a really good valuable traffic for your hosting business.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

No one tell you how to market no one give you there ways of marketing yap strange but real fact

My tip is see what other companies doing, how they market, where they market there services, For web hosting business you have to make your mind like a business man
    Last edited by VMakerHOST; 10-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    VMakerHOST » Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

Google Adwords are decent. You could go with stick threads at some forums (like this) and put some promotional offers from time to time.
    BeltHosting.com Staff. Shared Web Hosting | Reseller Web Hosting | IRCD Hosting | psyBNC/sBNC/eggdrop/znc Hosting
    xShellz Linux Shell & IRCD Hosting.
    24/7 Live & Ticket Support

there is no one particular strategy for fast marketing. its a mix and match of multiple strategies. you have to first create a branding for your company. use google adwords along with other banner advertising and recruit lot of affiliates to promote your product. but there is no proven strategy to get assured good results. its all a trial and error method. you have to keep trying different methods

My suggestion would be to find some partners. I've always gotten more business through partnerships than anything else; plus they usually don't involve a big cash outlay.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanHost View Post
    You could go with stick threads at some forums (like this) and put some promotional offers from time to time.
    Forums are actually the best place to promote your products and services, but sometimes you got to spend some cash on Adwords to gain more exposure. Just my thoughts.

I'll give you one good tip that has been invaluable to me. Using a re-targeting service like Perfect Audience when running an AdWords campaign help to increase ROI. Once you get visitors you know are looking for hosting, it cookies their browse, then they see your ad everywhere they go (doubleclick, facebook, etc.) for pennies on the dollar compared to CPC.
    BitronicTech Affordable Hosting and VPS Since 2007. Check out my Blog.
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee. 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. 24/7/365 Support.
    cPanel/WHM - CloudLinux - Varnish - CloudFlare - Softaculous - Daily Shared Hosting Backups