I installed some plugins in wp, and sometimes I also would like to remove some, and then I see some issue. Sometimes after removing the plugins in the control panel, if you view the website, the content related with the plugin is still existing, I wonder how to solve this? Thank you.!
Got to Your admin dashboard
on the Left hand side you can see Plugins
Click on it
You will see all the plugins that have been installed on your wordpress site & admin panel. Also You can see which one is active or not.
For each plugins you have ** Activate | Edit | Delete ** Press Delete
You can follow what the friends said, but if you talk about a Plugin or a Plugins that Won't to be Removed, you can use Phpmuadmin to do so... here is an article about how to do that : Disable Plugin From Database in Wordpress
Guys, are you even reading the question? I'm sure OP can click the plugins away, that's not the issue.
If you have a caching plugin, disable that.
Some plugins use WordPress' post meta (custom fields) to store their content. Usually the plugin handles showing that content too, but in case your template does that, the custom content may still be there. I'd see if the template can be edited.
1. Go to the plugins page, located at Plugins > Installed
2. Click on the check box at the top left to select all of the plugins
3. From the pulldown menu to the right of the check box, select "deactivate"
4. Assuming you're running the current version of WordPress, all plugins will now be grayed.
5. Now, click the check box to select all the plugins again, and this time select "Delete" from the menu.
1.Login to your site's files using the file manager provided by your webhosting company or using an FTP program such as Filezilla.
2.Browse to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
3.Find the folder of the plugin you wish to disable.
4.Rename that folder