Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81

    European SSD reseller hosting

    Hi,

    I'd like to move from America to the EU. I'm completely satisfied with my current provider, I just want to move to EU.

    I need a reseller hosting like this:
    20GB SSD storage
    200GB bandwidth
    Unlimited cPanel accounts and domains
    Cloudlinux
    Litespeed (but this is not the most important)
    Excellent support (most tickets are answered in 10 minutes)
    99.9% guaranteed uptime


    Could you suggest me any reliable providers?
    I want to pay around $10/mo.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,963
    Scratch my last post.

    I was thinking you want VPS :-)
    Last edited by net; 10-02-2013 at 09:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    1,473
    If you are willing to forgo the ssd and lightspeed, you may find several.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGGINS View Post
    Could you suggest me any reliable providers?
    I want to pay around $10/mo.
    Budget is too low for premium features and top support requirement.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,054
    If you up your budget at least another $10 then you would defiantly find the right provider. For let alone SSD and Litespeed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81
    I have an SSD web hosting with litespeed and cloudlinux now in America.

    What about this web hosting?
    http://grovehosting.com/resellers.html

    Too cheap, I know. But do you have any information about them?

    Billing software is not needed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGGINS View Post
    I have an SSD web hosting with litespeed and cloudlinux now in America.

    What about this web hosting?
    http://grovehosting.com/resellers.html

    Too cheap, I know. But do you have any information about them?

    Billing software is not needed.
    For less than $10 and I'm completely satisfied with them.

  8. #8

    Same thing

    Hi there everyone,

    I am also planing to migrate my websites (around 50 websites) to some of the European hosting companies. I am having reseller at Hostgator now, and I am not satisfied with:
    - loading speed for some websites (i.e. Magento web shops loads really slow, and some heavy websites also.)
    - I have lot of SPAM over my Wordpress websites with comments
    - Some of my clients are receiveing SPAM on emails that are hosted at my reseller hosting

    I would like to fix that three points, by upgrading to some of the European reseller hosting company, and I am ready to pay up to 40 Euros monthly.

    Can someone recommend me solution?

    Thanks in advance

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmir2211 View Post
    - I have lot of SPAM over my Wordpress websites with comments
    Spam comment is not hosting issue.
    Your wordpress websites will continue getting spam comments regardless of where you host if you don't upgrade Wordpress to latest version and have good captcha to verify comments not from bot.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmir2211 View Post
    Hi there everyone,

    I am also planing to migrate my websites (around 50 websites) to some of the European hosting companies. I am having reseller at Hostgator now, and I am not satisfied with:
    - loading speed for some websites (i.e. Magento web shops loads really slow, and some heavy websites also.)
    - I have lot of SPAM over my Wordpress websites with comments
    - Some of my clients are receiveing SPAM on emails that are hosted at my reseller hosting

    I would like to fix that three points, by upgrading to some of the European reseller hosting company, and I am ready to pay up to 40 Euros monthly.

    Can someone recommend me solution?

    Thanks in advance
    spam isnt related to hosting.
    you can try to install comment filtering plugin

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    760
    EZPZhosting are now offering SSD VPS packages - so you may see some providers start to offer SSD reseller packages or you may want to contact EZPZhosting to see if they are planning to offer SSD reseller packages in the future.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    /etc/my.cnf
    Posts
    10,039
    SSD are still in there infancy at the moment the future will be SSD everything most likely who knows.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by StarWebHosting View Post
    EZPZhosting are now offering SSD VPS packages - so you may see some providers start to offer SSD reseller packages or you may want to contact EZPZhosting to see if they are planning to offer SSD reseller packages in the future.
    Most of our servers are using SSDs, we just don't advertise the fact.
    EZPZ Hosting - Dependable and Affordable Web Hosting
    LiteSpeed SSD Powered cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting | Budget VPS, Managed VPS and Dedicated
    Reseller Hosting Specialists | WHMCS-Based End User Support | Unlimited SSLs | UK and USA
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    753
    Try ezpzhosting

    Quote Originally Posted by kashmir2211 View Post
    Hi there everyone,

    I am also planing to migrate my websites (around 50 websites) to some of the European hosting companies. I am having reseller at Hostgator now, and I am not satisfied with:
    - loading speed for some websites (i.e. Magento web shops loads really slow, and some heavy websites also.)
    - I have lot of SPAM over my Wordpress websites with comments
    - Some of my clients are receiveing SPAM on emails that are hosted at my reseller hosting

    I would like to fix that three points, by upgrading to some of the European reseller hosting company, and I am ready to pay up to 40 Euros monthly.

    Can someone recommend me solution?

    Thanks in advance

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHelpHost View Post
    Try ezpzhosting
    I have just ordered A ssd vps after reading your post I want uk web hosting as I am in the uk.I like Dan and his team I know they are very good.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post
    If you up your budget at least another $10 then you would defiantly find the right provider. For let alone SSD and Litespeed.
    I can increase my budget to $20-mo.
    Then could you recommend me some providers?

Similar Threads

  1. SSD Based Reseller. Rackify.net %20 off pure SSD hosting
    By Timelord_ in forum Reseller Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 07:05 PM
  2. SSD Based Reseller. Rackify.net %20 off pure SSD hosting
    By Timelord_ in forum Reseller Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 06:03 PM
  3. SSD Based Reseller. Rackify.net %20 off pure SSD hosting
    By Timelord_ in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:38 AM
  4. SSD Based Reseller. Rackify.net %20 off pure SSD hosting
    By Timelord_ in forum Reseller Hosting Offers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 03:40 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •