Possible DNS Error

I need some help and advise as I am at a loss, my site mysticmarket.co.uk is constantly going offline, I think it may be a DNS error, but my host keeps saying nothing is wrong, but I am not so sure, is there any way to tell what is going on?

Try to use intodns.com .
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

According to google chrome it took 30s for your server to start to respond to a GET request, and this site claimed you were totally offline:
    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...icmarket.co.uk

There is no dns issue, it seems to just be a poorly performing server. Can your host install some tools in your vps to monitor memory and cpu usage, disk IO, etc to pinpoint any potential issues? Perhaps it is simply time to add additional resources to your vps.

@evocart, your site doesn't attempt to load for me at all (instant failure), yet the IP responds with the default cPanel page and the intodns report looks fine. Have you double checked the configuration of this account?
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

Configuration seems fine, my host said there was a very high load activity on my server earlier but as of now it is normal, they are also going to install Memcache for me, so hopefully that will help.

OK I am officially peed off now, they installed it and it didnt seem to help that much, but I new I was having some problems with the new theme I just purchased and installed so decided to change the theme and see if that helped.

Anyway to cut a long story short, it was the new theme causing the problems all along and everything seems fine now, now I just have to go and swear at the theme developer and demand it be fixed or refunded.

Thanks to everyone who replied and sorry for wasting your time.