* *REVIEW: AskForHost - Reliable, Affordable and Friendly

We've all had hosts that were pretty good. Whether the uptime, the price, or the support, but it's difficult to find all 3.

AskForHost really does shine in this category. I've been with them for 6 months+ and I've had downtime probably once, and it was related to their ISP.

•The brilliant part is when you contact them, they respond within 15 minutes and try to assist you and help you out. You can leave them feedback about troubles you have; I had FTP blacklisting issues because my internet is a bit shabby, but they're looking into it as we speak.
    •Another time to mention is when I moved domains and they helped transfer the domain over quickly, and even gave me options and suggestions about what to do. They're really helpful, friendly and they care about their customers.

Their base plan runs $1.99/mo and honestly, it's such a steal. I honestly wouldn't recommend any other shared host. Give them a try, take my word for it, you won't be disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Askforhost.png  
    Last edited by Qwahchees; 10-02-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Please provide your domain hosted with them. You can also use to submit your domain.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Qwahchees View Post
    I honestly wouldn't recommend any other shared host
    Is that because you have no experience with them!?

Glad you're happy with AskForHost. It'd be great if you could update this review after sometime.
    HostXNow - cPanel Web Hosting | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure & Reliable Managed Pure SSD Hosting
    Helpful and friendly 24x7 Support via Chat & Helpdesk
    Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Backup Hosting

Hey guys, I just reported my domain.

It's and I've tried a few shared hosts, they just aren't too great. At least the budget ones . I'll keep this updated.

Glad you're happy with your host.

Chad Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at

Hello Qwahchees
    Thank you very much for such detailed review.
    It feels great you are happy with our services so far, and i am hoping for a great relation on long term partnership with you.

And about FTP Blacklisting, if you have a ticket, please forward men your ticket ID so i will look in to your issue personally.
    ☆☆ AskForHost Web Hosting☆☆
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    Affordable VPS and Dedicated Server Provider◄◄