looking for cheapest windows vps about $5/m

i'm looking for very cheap vps , something like below :

10 GB Disk Space
    50 GB Monthly Transfer
    512MB Ram,
    Windows VPS Hosting (windows 2008)
    Europe vps location

any provider or any website provide cheap vps location in europe ?

Data center
    People cannot provide offers in this thread. Please check the VPS offers section to find a VPS that suits your needs and pricing.

i already check it , and i can't find any thing .... can i post a topic like this in the VPS offers section to ask for offer ?

Kepler 62f
    Windows for $5 and 512MB? Yeah, right. That's never going to happen.
    That's an oversold Linux VPS budget.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives

You can check out buyvm, they offer $5 vps with Windows 2003

Quote Originally Posted by linuxclark View Post
    You can check out buyvm, they offer $5 vps with Windows 2003

thank you , but they are out of stock for the $5 vps already .

Sorting Office
    Quote Originally Posted by quangcao View Post
    can i post a topic like this in the VPS offers section to ask for offer ?
    No, but you can use the Find a Host option. Before you do, however, you need to revise your budget. There are plenty of $5 Linux VPSs around but asking for Windows in that price range is a bit like asking for a bike for the price of a wheel. Would Linux suit you? What is it that you're looking to do?
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by quangcao View Post
    thank you , but they are out of stock for the $5 vps already .
    512MB Windows VPS seems to be $10/month. Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

USA, UK, Singapore
    There are some basic costs to be covered and as every one has pointed out $5/m is too low for Windows VPS. It is no surprise that you've not been able to find a host offering this. Double your budget and you'll have quite a few options available..
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 8 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed Windows & Linux Virtual Machines (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

And you can try burstnet eu location.

All the best with your search for a reliable Windows VPS within your budget
    Out of interest.. may l know the application you are planning to host on such CHEAP server?

Is this a joke?
    Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen

To be honest, I'm not sure if you should trust any Windows VPS being sold for less than $5/mo...

You can install wWiiNnnDooowWss on most KVM VPS. There are plenty offers on LEB for 7$/m with 512MB~ ram.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from ""

Maybe if you increase your budget with few bucks. you might can find some providers.
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation