dedicated server with multiple IP

I'm looking for a dedicated server with multiple IP, any location: europe, america,
    <<snipped>>
    Last edited by Chris_M; 10-01-2013 at 02:52 PM.

I suggest you remove your e-mail because it's not allowed to mention that.
    For the rest, what is your justification for the IPs?
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

How large of an IP address block do you need? Why do you need them? The more IPs you need chances are it'll be harder to get due to IPv4 exhaustion.
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

thanks, I removed the e-mail,
    I know that the end is IPv4, but are not over yet, so maybe I'll find something at a good price.
    Many IP is required to sell web hosting seo.
    It is better to IP were not from a single block, to be able to choose IP addresses from different blocks, the target on one server need from 30 to up to 100 IP.

SEO isn't a valid justification for additional IPv4 addresses.
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

SEO as a problem, it's the official version may be such that the addresses are needed for ssl certificates for online stores and other businesses,

If the justification is SSL certificates, then why do the IP's need to be on different subnets? Certainly a contiguous range would more than satisfy your requirements.
    GenesisAdaptive.com · IP Transit and Connectivity, Colocation, & Enterprise IT Services
    █ Available in 9 Metros, 3 Continents, 1/10/40/100G Ports.
    Follow us on Twitter @GenesisAdaptive!
    █ Phone: (309) 807-5261 · Email: leec @genesisadaptive.com

It seems that it will be used for "SEO Hosting", he just needs a valid excuse to have different subnets. You will have a very difficult time finding hosts to give you the diversity you are looking for without paying the premium other SEO Hosts impose.

I think anyone who wants to lease my servers with multiple IP network, he will find a way on how to lease it to me.
    I have been a server, so it can be done, but I need more,
    So: Is there anyone here who wants to make a profit?

hostsales, understand that it's not a hosting restriction, it's an ARIN (North American IP Registry) requirement. RIPE (European IP Registry) requirements are even MORE strict.

I still do not subscribe to the belief that having sites on different IPs is better for SEO. Have always said that if a site is well developed and has clean HTML, with relevant content that gets updated regularly, that is the best form of SEO around.

As many others have said, IP4v availability is rapidly shrinking, forcing many providers to change the rules of the game and to start adhering to ARIN/RIPE IP justification guidelines.
    Doug Hazard - "retired" Web Hosting Master
    * Full Stack (Web/WP) Dev for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond (160+ sites)
    * Sports Photographer, Media Personality and CFB Historian
    * Tech Admin for several Sports Networks/Sites

so hard to understand that it does not matter whether the IP will help someone in seo or not? Because I do not care, I only sell seo hosting accounts with multiple ip, I have it so customers are looking for companies that I lease servers with multiple IP, because my clients that they need, not only for SEO but also for SSL, server leasing a dedicated IP servers must also provide, do not believe that anyone who works on the server if one IP address assigned.
    I know that is not enough IP addresses, but they certainly are data centers that have been and may be made ​​available at an additional cost to the server.

Quote Originally Posted by hostsales View Post
    so hard to understand that it does not matter whether the IP will help someone in seo or not?
    Google and Yahoo specifically told the SEO crowd that IP is irrelevant to them, they have other mechanics to detect link farms.

Because I do not care, I only sell seo hosting accounts with multiple ip
    You are providing IP space against the RIRs regulations of allocation, as Ipv4 is nearly depleted the RIR's are waking up and do audits and serious crackdowns on providers that bend the rules, even going so far as the reclaim IPv4 space.
    I think its a good idea to change you business model, if selling SEO accounts on many different Ipv4 space is your business model, it will not last much longer.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    Google and Yahoo specifically told the SEO crowd that IP is irrelevant to them, they have other mechanics to detect link farms.
    ok, but what you are interested in what you think google?
    I have clients on the hosting account, and so and so I'm looking for. I am as I have clients and customers will be hosting soap also want them I'll sell hosting with soap and water. I do not care if the soap does not help SEO, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    You are providing IP space against the RIRs regulations of allocation, as Ipv4 is nearly depleted the RIR's are waking up and do audits and serious crackdowns on providers that bend the rules, even going so far as the reclaim IPv4 space.
    I think its a good idea to change you business model, if selling SEO accounts on many different Ipv4 space is your business model, it will not last much longer.

It may not be long, and may take a long time, you do not know, let me that I myself will take care of my business, not looking for consultants to conduct business, I'm looking for just servers + ip.
    Not discussing the topic about which I asked

Gotta love WHT. Experienced experts give some dude good advices and the dude throw them off like it's plague.

Heh.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.

I agree with you
    but I am surprised that such a big forum, no one can submit an offer, or even write where you possibly can look.

ok, but what you are interested in what you think google?
    I have clients on the hosting account, and so and so I'm looking for. I am as I have clients and customers will be hosting soap also want them I'll sell hosting with soap and water. I do not care if the soap does not help SEO, you know?

It may not be long, and may take a long time, you do not know, let me that I myself will take care of my business, not looking for consultants to conduct business, I'm looking for just servers + ip.
    Not discussing the topic about which I asked
    Unfortunately until you can provide stronger and more valid IP Justification I don't think you'll be getting anywhere any time soon.

Large IP orders are dangerous for providers since there are so many spammers/scammers out there that now providers are taking extra precautions before issuing large IP requests. This is a mixture of ARIN/RIPE and internal measures.

So far your justification, or reason, for the IPs is not very reliable though. When you come to WebHostingTalk and request this type of request, just be prepared since a lot of experienced professionals here will gladly help answer your questions and they'll be up front on whether or not your request is realistic.

You'd be surprised how many individuals get turned down for even /28 blocks of IPs for poor justification. Providers don't want to deal with abuse...
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

Thumbs up

thanks, I removed the e-mail,
    I know that the end is IPv4, but are not over yet, so maybe I'll find something at a good price.
    Many IP is required to sell web hosting seo.
    It is better to IP were not from a single block, to be able to choose IP addresses from different blocks, the target on one server need from 30 to up to 100 IP.

There are places you can get such a server without justification but the price is going to be higher.
    What's your budget for the server and what's your budget per ip?

I agree with you
    but I am surprised that such a big forum, no one can submit an offer, or even write where you possibly can look.
    1 Nobody WILL make an offer - it is against the rules, so no surprises there.

2. nobody will tell you where you could look because you have said why and all the experienced people here know the truth and understand how to complete an IP justification form.

If you think that selling hosting with multiple IP's for SEO is worthwhile, then I have a bargain for you today! Prime Real Estate on the Moon, you can even choose the light or dark side, or possibly just the grey zone
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Dedispec and RRWH,
    that I am new to the forum here does not mean I do not know what it needs and achieve in this industry for over 10 years, so do not worry about my business, successfully selling the hosting and I have already several such servers, so far none of the server of the reasons she had problems and I believe that it is happy every month the money from me.
    RRWH, sell your useless advice, you will earn more than land on the moon

Abiwat, you are the first to be something specifically written, thank you for that, I will not disclose the budget for the Board, for a moment I advise anyone that I planted corn, gather all offers and only make a choice, even now with some offer no thanks, it would be for 1-2 months may be needed.
    Last edited by hostsales; 10-03-2013 at 02:25 AM.