Looking for Drupal Guru

I am looking for a Drupal Guru that could answer some questions about installing and using some mods. I am a newbie to Drupal and looking for some one toI can ask a few questions to in exchange for $$
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

Maybe it would be easier for someone to answer them if you post the questions here.
    If you are not comfortable posting the questions here, you could hire developers off the Advertising section here.

I am trying to get
    https://github.com/jawj/OverlappingMarkerSpiderfier

to work on a Drupal website with googlemaps module installed. The issue I am having is that I have a google maps on a website and some map entries are just a city, state, zip or where I have two entries where I have two entries that have the same mailing address (they are in the same building) my issue is only one push pin is appearing. So I need to install the above code from github to enable multiple pushpins to be visable for multiple companies who all share the same mailing address. However looking at the Github page for the code I am not sure how I would use it with my Drupal7 based site that has the GoogleMaps plugin ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer